Why should the DOJ & FBI be expected to have a basic understanding of law and presidential privileges before doing...

Why should the DOJ & FBI be expected to have a basic understanding of law and presidential privileges before doing unannounced raids?
This is asking too much.

Attached: DOJcluelessness.png (810x568, 62.08K)

none of the three criminal laws cited in the search warrant as the basis of the investigation depend on whether documents contain classified information. But, you'd know this if you weren't busy gargling politician ballsacks while worshiping idiot talking heads on TV.

ORANGE MAN BAD trumps all.

> The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

Where does it say Trump could do what he did? Where does it say Congress can't set limits on how information is handled?

Garland is even warning any more pissed-off FBI whistleblowers (there have already been 20+) from contacting Congress. He knows they are in DEEP SHIT with this.

Attached: GarlandIsAMajorFU.jpg (916x676, 167.23K)

You don't just get to say "I declassify this, so I can keep it and copies!" There is a process of which was NOT followed, and not everything can be declassified.

Le epic twitter screenshot thread

Republican political fanfic blog

>Where does it say Trump could do what he did?
-Commander In Chief Clause
-Presidential Records Act

Why do you think they are scrambling for damage control? Try to keep up.

Attached: WrayOUT.jpg (1121x705, 211.82K)

I literally quoted the Commander-in-Chief clause you retard. Tell me where in that quote gives him this authority and prevents Congress from setting limits.

“I declare bankruptcy!”

Holy shit conservatives are retarded

> scrambling for damage control?
seem like trump and his layers are the one "scrambling"
keep seethn election tourist

""You need to withdraw as counsel and you need to get the best defense counsel you can possibly get and stop talking," Weissmann warned Trump's lawyers. "They are clearly going to be interviewed and, at the very least, they're going to be witnesses… And I say at the very least because they could be in worse trouble here."". - Former federal prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, who served on special Bob Mueller's team

Advice not lightly given.

Davis doesn't know what he's talking about.
But that's ok, he's a Trump-thumper, and all of them are fucking whacko bonkers retards anyway

You are arguing with someone who thinks trump was sending them coded messages through twitter, you are wasting your time.

lol

Trump's meltdown last night has finally been explained. The RNC is refusing to foot his legal bills. The rats are jumping ship. Even Congressional candidates are trying to pretend they didn't have their heads wedged up his fat ass now.

Attached: 1661913446893370.jpg (1120x889, 367.46K)

>unannounced

Attached: 1661697111910278.jpg (1080x1345, 912.85K)

Have you even read the commander in chief clause? I know the answer is no.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 01-47-34 Republican Outcry Over Trump’s Afghanistan Withdrawal Plan Grows.png (700x594, 907.37K)

Rage bait. Sage

topkek
keep seethn faggot

Attached: t1boq0xh1xk91.jpg (1080x1148, 80.13K)

This is obviously harassment carried out for personal agenda
>also fuck your mother you faggot ass piece of shit

>Tell me where in that quote gives him this authority and prevents Congress from setting limits.
no, you DON'T get to now set unprecedented "limits" and rewrite rules retroactively because you just can't come up with any other way to block a presidential run. Doesn't fucking fly little bitch.

>basing one's understanding of Law on a tweet
gg

Attached: 1649795291060.jpg (250x250, 7.39K)