I am 26. Lack of romantic life (or social life for that matter) drives me crazy. I've applied all the normie advice...

I am 26. Lack of romantic life (or social life for that matter) drives me crazy. I've applied all the normie advice, but it ain't helping shit, just pushing me into being a worse loser.

Six months ago I've started lifting. I can see some very minor changes to my body. It's going slowly, but I'm consistent.

Yesterday I experienced another breakdown because I don't mean shit in other people's eyes. "Don't seek validation" bullshit, this is basic human need. It's like telling Africans "don't be hungry".

My plan is to keep gymmaxxing until I'm 30. If things don't change by then, then I'll just excuse myself from this world.

What do you think? I cannot take it any longer, my mind is at the brink of collapse.

I don't believe that gym will actually help. It's not even the tip of the iceberg of my problems. I'm just tired, I'm tired of this life, I don't want it. But I want to be sure I've completed all sensible sidequests before jumping to the endgame. Having a specific expiration date makes me feel a little bit better because I know that the end of suffering is in sight.

I really wish things were different, I really wish I could turn my life into a beautiful story, I wish I could see my double autism with cheese as an opportunity to create something unique, but that's not how real life works.

Real life throws you into garbage bin and tells you to be happy because at least the cover protects you from rain.

Attached: EaWP7GOXkAgAvLl.jpg.jpg (1500x1392, 206.27K)

Fuck guys instead, they're way easier

But I'm already gay

I can't date even on easy mode

>validation is a basic human need
It really fucking isn't, not for men. you have woman brain.

Youre a fucking man. You were born with the burden of performance, embrace it or die.

If you want to meet girls go to a horseback riding school. Lots of chicks there, you easily engage in personal conversation and they actually got character, they aint scared to get their hands dirty and work hard.. plus horses give a lot of affection so if you feel lonely there's always that!

Why?

>puts pussy on a pedestal
>needs outside validation

Surefire way to live life as a sad sack of crap.

Dont listen to this faggot. Women are easy af once you learn what makes them tick

Settling for being a faggot is just taking yourself out of the race.

Duh, gays have brains that are similar to woman brains

I am tired. The fight takes too long.

I don't know. I just don't connect with guys

Haha I feel like if I wanted to settle for a woman I could make it work. I remember that in high school I went camping with a chick with big boobs. Any other guy would be happy, but I am a faggot, so I was sad she's not a big strong hairy daddy bear

Pussy
Gross

I'm gay too. ^-^

I too love daddy bear.

>Gross
You are I agree. Both inside and out.

Said the loser himself.
Could I interest you in purchasing the Eiffel Tower?

My life is great, I embraced the struggle and suffering. You should too

I already am, I'm speaking with an insufferable narcissist on an image board.
>OP's problems aren't real because I overcame my own hardships. So I'm free to criticize.
Aren't you just beyond reproach?

Don't let these homophobic dick heads bring you down OP.
You deserve love and to be happy and you can do it.
Maybe focus on your mental health too. The body is important but so is the mind.
I believe in you.

I have tried, I have genuinely tried, but it's a vicious circle that alone I am a sad fuck and nobody wants to date a lonely sad fuck.

Why would anyone like you when judging by your posts, you dont even like yourself?

Fix your shit user, and do it for you, not for the approval of another. Once you're happy with yourself, then look for a partner. Also drop the fag shit, it doesnt even sound like you buy it.

Shit advice from someone who's never been truly lonely

No one wants to date someone who is self loathing user.
Would you?
I'm not trying to sound mean, but I think you need some honesty here.
Love is what people are attracted to. Not just love towards others, but self love too. Genuine self love that is not compensatory. But that is so abundant you can't help but spread joy to others.
I think you need to get to the root of that self-loathing, and start to live life for YOU and not others.
You'll find men user. Then you can share your life with him and it will be all the more fulfilling.
But it starts with you. Don't hand your power away to things outside of you. Find your own happiness and abide in your own truth.

>Also drop the fag shit, it doesnt even sound like you buy it.
You start first retard.
OP is gay not a faggot.

Also what the fuck is this, do I need to prove I am gay? I can send proof once I'm back home (like an hour)

may i please live with you and be your like maid
I'll dress up like a girl if you want!

Yeah but I start believing in this hippie bullshit, then some time passes, I remain lonely, and one evening I just can't keep lying to myself that I love myself. You can't stay happy and confident and positive if you keep getting negative feedback for a prolonged period of time.

Which part of "big strong hairy daddy bear" did you not understand