Cheap food

What's the cheapest food I can eat? Times are hard, money is little, prices go high.
Keep in mind that electricity is 7 times more expensive than last year, so the less cooking the better.
I found out that oats are a very good choice at 1$ a pound. Maybe there's something I don't see?

Attached: shutterstock-1567433683.jpg (1200x800, 118.82K)

Really? Too fucking stupid to look up ideas on the internet?
You deserve to starve then. Learn to be a man and use your brain you fucking zoomer.

Rye bread/brown bread. Nutritious and with good macros, unlike wonderbread and the like.

Rice and beans.

powerful

>Having an electric stove
You really don't cook much do you? Gas is superior.

>Gas is superior.
Nonsense, there's no reason to use gas in this day and age.

Kid needs to see the truth. Fucking kids these days got all their answers at the palm of their hands, high speed instant access to countless facts, opinions, data beaming from fucking space and this dumb mother fucker can't even survive by figuring out food.
Dude is a shit kid and will be a shit future father who will dodge child support all because he wants everything given to him with no thinking required.
He's probably black or listens to black music too.

beans and rice, eat nothing but lentils beans and rice and if you want to get fancy throw in some bacon into those beans

Attached: E74FC79C-8117-483D-B7FC-2853866FECDD.jpg (1079x1299, 397.53K)

Ramen. Mac and Cheese. Rice. Spagetti os. Toast. i lived off these things as a kid.

>As a kid
That's why you still think like that. Those have barely any nutrition you dumb fuck.

>Rice and beans.?)
Also, potatoes you grow yourself.

Could be done with zero inputs, little skill required just flinging a hoe

Attached: smart-guys-tiny-house.jpg (474x361, 41.89K)

>What's the cheapest food I can eat? Times are hard, money is little, prices go high.
Get yourself a milf or 4-5 and live off of breast milk. That is literally the best food. It's packaging is also the best.

stunning and brave

you can suck dick and swallow the cum. free protein. you could probably even get paid for it .

Joke all you want, you even suck at that. You're a fucking loser.

>Too fucking stupid to look up ideas on the internet?
This literally is the internet.
T: Expert

Attached: internet-ekspertti.jpg (400x247, 26.48K)

your mom, i heard she cheap as fuck

discount chicken+protein powder for cheap protein
rice, pasta, homemade bread and mayo for bulk calories
multivitamin instead of vegetables to fill any nutritional holes

No this is a board for the socially retarded. He can easily go to sites that specialize in nutrition. Hell, there's even videos on youtube that has plenty of ideas of foods to eat on a budget.
He's just another lazy kid and you're just as bad as he is. Both lazy manchildren.

woah.. the burrrnnn

Attached: warghbarghl.jpg (184x184, 5.27K)

Burn? No, if I wanted to burn you I'd just have to look at where you are in life now and just go backwards.

cry moar senpai or go back to teaching all the shit kids how to "figure out food" like the glorious ancient sage you are lol

Attached: it piss.jpg (500x500, 59.63K)

Cry more about what? That you're too fucking stupid to look up shit in 2022, or the fact you have retarded images saved because you're more focused to being an obnoxious "intellect".

>Cry more about what?
Your momma's big old brapper being stuffed with nigger dick.

Attached: murp hurp durr hurrrr derp.png (721x667, 437.16K)

Eggs

Potatoes and tuna fish

She doesn't have to tell me what happened, but she will have to eat all the eggs. The whole bowl.

Eggs got expensive too.

Attached: 1657721768868.jpg (1024x913, 102.61K)

I want human answers, not robotic. That's why I use the form Also ( because I already searched elsewhere)
Thanks for the humane answer

Moronic emoting progressive who doesn’t even know how electricity is generated.

What about the kid? What will the baby drink?