What's life really like for single, late 30s, 40, 50 y/o men?

Is it really true that men hit there prime then and are slaying 18 year old pussy non stop? or is it just lonely.

Attached: GettyImages-974230290-5a4d07374cc6405c9f02adfe3e938fb5.jpg (1414x1414, 208.11K)

Oh look, this thread again
Hi logfag!

I’m mid 30s and single. It’s awesome.

Had a few tinder hookups with 18-19 yr olds, but they mostly make me want to head dive onto a freeway. You cannot relate to these people.

what's your body count? are you planning to settle down and have kids at some point?

different people hit their prime at different times. some might peak in high school and some later in life. i always looked 10 years younger so it wasn't until 28 that girls started to like me when i looked 22ish. it is only younger girls that show interest 18-22. like the user above me said though, their personalities are not great though, theyre pretty and have nice bodies, but they seem spoiled and have huge egos and are imature. girls around my age though expect you to make good money and own a house and car or they are married or taken.

It's both actually. It's far easier for me to fuck 18/19 year old girls now then it was when I was a young adult fresh out of high school. But also, a bit lonely as you get older as your friends get married and have lives of their own, so if you don't have a wife or a longterm partner, it is a bit lonely sure.

another annoying part is that younger men get all salty when girls like you and will talk shit like "ew hes old" and stuff like that. they are jealous and don't realize their time will come too and they can cuck younger men.

boomers created this situation because they hold all the wealth and power and wont die.

>boomers created this situation because they hold all the wealth and power and wont die.

Yeah, we do it just to piss you off. Make no mistake, we control what you see, hear and to a large extent what you eat.
Seethe!

i'm 43, I just fuck a constant rotation of 20 year olds. i don't care that they're boring i just like the pussy.

I'm 36 and happily married. My few remaining friends who haven't found love at this point are crushingly depressed. Keep heading that way guys. I'm sure it will be worth it for all that empty meaningless sex. So much better than seeing a little version of you growing in front of your eyes, getting to relive all the beautiful things vicariously one more time before your time comes.

If you can keep your self fit, health, and wealthy. A man's prime is in his mid 30's.

>have children
Yeah I would rather not, fuckwad. I grew up lower class, my parents didn't have money, their marriage was strained and at times absolutely fucking miserable because of the lack of finances and good planning. I am not interested in repeating the cycle. What planet do you live on where everyone can have a good life? What? Reproduce when there already are over 7 billion people on the planet? It is unnecessary and not a good choice on my end. Why the fuck would I want a kid? So they can be poor?

It's probably best that you don't reproduce then.

>live in a wealthy nation with population decline
>procreate
>profit

its a story they tell to make themselves feel better

Women go off a cliff at 25. Keep ditching them at 25 for a 18-20 year old

46, single, never got married. as you grow older, you detest women more and more. you also begin to value your freedom and independence.

so happily married he's on Any Forums

Had sex with this 18 year old intern at work. Feels good.

Idk I have a guy come look at the heat pump in my home once a year. Not sure if he cleans coils but he sure does replace the proprietary fucking filter that no one else sells online god damn it.

>My few remaining friends who haven't found love at this point are crushingly depressed

stop lying, literally all my married friends envy me for being single and free at age 48

It isn't, we're on the same page. Having children is retarded, if the argument for suicide being selfish is that you will transmute that pain unto those that are alive and know you, how is having a child to combat the sense of loneliness and the fear any different? At the very least they will watch you slowly drain away in front of them, prolonging the pain before the inevitable, or you just flat out die, violently or peacefully, and leave a huge hole there where you were, depending on how young they are it could prove very traumatic and detrimental to their developement. No fucking thank you. Just to have my ego stroked? No fuckinf thank you. "A Hurr Durr it looks like me"
yeah, what a great reason to have children.

It's exceptionally easy to essentially "buy" 18-year-old pussy as a man in your 30s or 40s, with your accumulated assets.

Consider that a man that age likely lives alone in a house or apartment, while her peers are with parents, in a dorm, or with many roommates. A man that age will likely own a nice car, while her peers either have no car, or it's a beater. A man that age will have disposable income to treat her, while her peers think $100 is a lot of money. A man that age, even if he's a complete mong, will be smarter, more cultured, more experienced, and much better at sex than her peers.

There's also the attractiveness. Unlike women, whose attractiveness is based entirely off of youth, for men (at least up to middle-age) it has more to do with grooming and presentation. There isn't much physical difference between a 20-year-old and a 35-year-old man, but the first shows up to a date with two-day stubble and a torn t-shirt smelling like vomit from when he went to a frat party last night and drank himself stupid. The second wears fitted clothes and is immaculately shaved and groomed, and drinks for the pleasure of it rather than to get fucked. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know which one the girls are going to prefer.

I'm 53, and got out of a bad, stressful 8-year relationship a couple years ago. I had decided to "go my own way" and stay single forever. I had no desire at all to meet/date anyone new. I had become disinterested in sex, too. I thought I was pretty much over it.

I spent several months alone and happy, going out to brunch and to bars by myself, whatever I wanted to do.

Then one evening I ran into a woman I've known for 30+ years. We had gone out once maybe ten years in the past. I got her number and thought what the hell, maybe it would be nice to see her again sometime.

We have been insanely happy together for the last year and a half. We never fight, we enjoy each other's company, and can't wait to see each other.

And sex... we just keep getting better and wanting more. I'm fucking more and better at 53 than I ever have in my life. So yeah, sometimes things just get better, even if you think you're too old.

cool story, bro. are you christian?

>seeing a little version of you growing in front of your eyes
Lucky you, you'll probably be gone before they have to suffer and die horribly when the world goes to shit in the next 30 years. Thankfully, your such a selfish fuckwit that who cares if you bring more consciousnesses to suffer in this shithole world, so long as you get your precious vicarious experiences and muh DNA muh legacy.

Breeders are mentally deranged.

I would say so, not devout though. I'm more spiritual than religious, by a long way.

You're not me, the original user with an anti natalist position, I am not berating him for having children, I think procreation for recreation is selfish, that is all.