Are latinxs white?

Will Latinos ever be white? How come Latinos say they come here for safety and a better life but end up committing just as much violent crime as blacks and abuse our social welfare systems at higher rates than any other race?

Attached: BCF8B7D8-65E0-4334-B2D8-F8C0F271BECC.jpg (739x415, 53.43K)

>latinx

Attached: 1620937324953.jpg (828x581, 192.57K)

Spaniards are white. Native Mexicans are closest to our Native Americans.

Native indigenous people are civil and poor and Spain is fucking retarded and backwards. Mexicans are retarded Americans, and Brazilians are too varied but are frequently niggers. Some countries are alright, but it abundantly varies by poverty.

what's the point of your post? it's misinformed and complete diarrhea.

What do you contest? You compared indigenous south Americans to indigenous north Americans. Chel wasn't a retarded buffalo fucker, they had cities and shit.

>Mexicans are retarded Americans
So, just regular americans then, got it.

Attached: 474747.jpg (1434x693, 86.9K)

No matter what you libtards think. Mexicans don't want to be white. Latinos are conservative in our thinking, but we don't want to be Republicans. We are simply disgusted with the leftist narrative and your ungodly lifestyles which are destroying the usa.

Coming up with new terms to group us so you can control us better and frame us in your victim narrative is only driving us harder to the right. Regardless I'll always be a proud Mexican with conservative values. If that aligns with white conservatives so be it

Lots to be proud of for sure, pablo

Attached: mexico-violence-rex-aa-191018_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 86.53K)

>ungodly lifestyles which are destroying the usa.
Gays aren't bad, beaner. I thought you guys love transexuals?

Latinx are white, because any actual latino will see being called a "latinx" as a slur, so the only fuckers who use it are the entitled college white boys and girls too dumb to realize how offensive they truly are

t. tranny lover

Attached: 1660743997384898.png (488x611, 521.32K)

You seem interested in them too.

Of course I am, Im an american

Attached: 1627868316706.webm (712x400, 1.95M)

So much misinformation in a single thread.
It's impressive.

See this is exactly what I mean. Your response says it's all. This is why we could never align with you democrats. We understand that game you're playing, but you won't use us like you do the blacks.

Transexualism is being promoted by Jews to destroy the patriarchy, that one isn't about race or nationality.

>Regardless I'll always be a proud Mexican
it's too early for you to be this drunk, Cleetus. tomorrow is the 1st so you'll get your disability check. don't waste it on more booze. try to better your situation.

Fucking spicy coon.

Dude I don't care... like legit I don't care about this degenerate shit.

To any of you libtards reading this. Spanish is a gendered language. Respect our culture and stop trying to call us new words that further your victim framework.

>conservative
>responsible for 50% of all rapes

Sure thing