My ex gf texted me for no apparent reason about some small talk bullshit a month ago...

My ex gf texted me for no apparent reason about some small talk bullshit a month ago. Then after a few texts she ghosted. My question is: if she contacts me again, would it be mature to simply ignore the text and not reply this time? Or should I straight up ask her why she's contacting me after telling me she never wanted to see me again, and ask her what her game is? Maybe, just maybe, I want to fuck her again- how should I proceed? I deleted her number after our texts so I don't have it, but I have her IG and Snapchat (not following/friends, but they arent blocked).

Attached: 1661362752476375.jpg (578x1024, 75.62K)

Just ignore her, bitches do this shit for attention or to see if they can still get what they want. Not worth your time she will just ghost you again

Treat her like dog shit. She'll get hot and want to fuck you. Then bang her like a cheap thai prostitute. Nothing is too degrading for you to do.

She'll love you forever.

>Maybe, just maybe, I want to fuck her again- how should I proceed?
Don't let her override your common sense
Your ex who left YOU is just trying to recover because the other relationship fell through

nigga i gave you good advice last night- keep it short and sweet, or straight up say unless you want to fuck, why are you talking to me?

there is no hidden meaning, there is no deeper meaning, all she is looking for is something to fill the dopamine tank. the more you give her 1 word answers or give her short no nonsense info the more she will crave the dopamine and be willing to do what you want her to do. all she wants is for you to either justify that youre an asshole or that you miss her. give her either one of those and she will ghost you again

literally say- hey, unless you want to come over this weekend to fuck i dont know why you keep talking to me. thats it, after that, radio silence. she will get pissy and either stop talking, try to bait you into arguing with her (dont respond), or she will come over and fuck. she will most likely come over to fuck if you ghost her after that

send what i told you, post results

block her, move on, nothing good will happen to you if you reply/answer.

If I get another text from her I'll do this.

have you been keeping it short and sweet like i told you?

you have nothing to lose by saying it. dont block her either, because she will dwell on it and hit you up at a later date asking to come over. im serious this trick works probably 85% of the time because it shows youre dominant, its no nonsense, you already have report, and its no strings. it also puts her in her place as you just viewing her as a hole

like i said, after sending. radio silence unless you get a 'yes' and then just tell her to come over at X time on X day

she will probably try to goad you into a fight, but dont do it. dont say anything

I deleted her number after she stopped replying the first time, so the only means I have of contacting her myself are on IG and Snapchat. Figured I'll wait for her to text me again or it'll put the power in her court

wait, i thought she hit you up last night

Nah its been a bit over a month since we last texted. She was traveling for work and saw some animal that reminded her of me/my pet and texted me about it, we had a couple texts and then she stopped replying, so I didn't pursue it and deleted her #. Haven't heard back since except for her unblocking me on Snapchat and viewing my story a few days ago. Bitch is crazy

oh ya, classic line of X reminded me of you- like when i told you my ex from years ago hit me up and was like a dream about you told me i should reach out? they didnt see any animal, or any of that shit, they just dont want to outright say 'i was thinking of you give me attention like when we were together so i can feel happiness for 2 seconds'

ya, dont let her know you are seeing her view things, dont comment, just be a ghost. let her see how good youre doing- thats all shes after. something is putting her in a crummy mood about life and she wants to see if you are doing shitty or better than her. thats it. all girls do it. just a 'life check-in'. so i mean you can play it up and show that you are doing interesting and fun things all the time

and when she reaches out next time just put her on 'read' and then sit on it and let her reach out again and then say 'hey, unless you wanna spend the weekend at my place fucking i dont know why you keep reaching out. im pretty busy'

have you been texting or trying to text her since she ghosted your ass

You're a wise man thanks for the insight. Good call, we already know she's monitoring me to see how I'm doing and obviously wanted me to know it and think of her from that Snapchat foolishness. I would bet that she's expecting me to cave in, but I won't. She won't get any form of communication from me unless she texts me first, and then I'll be short and sweet like you said.
Nope, I can't even text her if I wanted to because I deleted her number

SAUCE?

>because tweaking the bot script is just too hard

Attached: 1562864353138.jpg (600x600, 31.69K)

I'm not sure but I wish I knew brother
Yes this entire thread is a bot conversation. Take your pills and reapply the tinfoil to your windows faggot. Verification not required.

Attached: 1645191215226.jpg (1080x1958, 429.82K)

good. ya, play it up for her if you want. like i said, women are just fiends for dopamine so if she can ruin you happiness for 5 seconds, that 5 seconds is gold for her if you react to it. shes just a hole to you now to put your peepee in and she should know thats all you view her as.

Can't live with them, can't live without em, as they say

pretty much. but if you treat them like the children they are, you stay happy

Treat them like children as in ignore them/don't let their childish behavior get a reaction out of you?

ya. if you go out of your way and simp for her and ask her how shes doing and blah blah blah she doesnt want that. then you look 'needy' in their eyes even though its like, dude you reached out to me wtf.

but if you just ignore their outbursts, and give them short and quick responses there isnt any of your energy they can latch onto to suck the lifeforce out of you and add it to their tank.

dont you always hear 'only assholes get the girl?' same concept. assholes arent treating girls like shit, they just arent sucking their dicks and showering them with compliments and all the shit that girls tell you they want (but they dont want it)

'treat them like dirt and they will stick to you like mud'

You don't think it might be obvious that I'm giving super short responses? If it was obvious to her she could choose not to play the game so to speak
Based