Why alcohol is the best drug?

Why alcohol is the best drug?

Attached: 1528_m.jpg (960x1280, 381.52K)

drugs r bad

it isn't,weed is

I prefer shrooms. alcohol just makes me sleepy.

It's the worst drug, it's just the easiest to get

Its insanely easy to get and isnt frowned upon. And if you happen to overdo it you can simply just drink water/eat food/throw up/go to bed

It's literally the worst drug, like ask any actual veteran drug addict and they will tell you alcohol has one of the lamest effects and gives u way too many shitty side effects

that's not cocaine

Anybody who considers this garbage scotch needs to have their dick put in a meat grinder, while it's still attached to their body.

Not how it works, if you ACCTUALLY overdo it you can die just like any other drug overdose lol its just it's effects are so shitty it's hard to overdo

This.

Attached: BelleDelphine.png (1100x1181, 985.55K)

I didnt say alcohol poisoning

You mean your one of two legally mandated drug choices? The best? OP is delusional and the government is working his ass like a puppet.

Break the conditioning OP.

I want to try shrooms, any tips or advices user?

That's equivalent to any other drug overdose basically

Thinking about picking up a whistlepig 10yo single barrel select. I'm gravitating away from bourbon. I feel I genuinely prefer rye. Haven't had an Alberta rye since 2018 though. But I honestly am interested. I wasn't aware how many distillers in Kentucky and even Tennessee distill their own nowadays. I didn't think it was like this even back in 2018, unless I just wasn't aware of it. I see that they all use a bit of corn in the mashbills though unlike MGP and Alberta. But I'd still like to try some day.

Lets just say anyone who thinks alcohol is the best drug is the same kid who would kick you for cursing in the Xbox live party

Yeah, dont take 12 grams like i did one time

Too much work for a shitty high, no thanks. Only good for social situations and even in those I'd rather pop a few lyrica capsules.

Holy shit haha, why you did it user? And how was the trip?

Affordable and accessible. Makes it easier to be socialable. Dangerously addictive for that reason in my opinion. Sometimes I just drink for the comradery of it.

Its good but not the best. It makes me feel sick at relatively low doses and is very dehydrating. After getting drunk I like to eat a big ass salty burger which makes me feel like hell in the morning. Opioids on the other hand feel like heaven and won't give you a hangover. They don't enhance emotions like hunger or lust which kinda sucks but you're in so much ecstacy it doesnt matter. When taken in tandem though I'm FLYYYYYIN.

I saw this on /aco/

You my good sir have clearly never taken heroin.

Alcoholics are literally subhuman, kill yourself

Nah, I don't fuck with any opiods other than pure opium

I'd wager that your inability to grasp what the word "literally" means (as made evident by your misuse of it in this sentence) is closer to being subhuman than alcoholism, a habit that humans began about 10 million years ago. get off of Any Forums mongoloid retard