how do i stop being fat?

Attached: slav.jpg (736x1107, 86.22K)

get off Any Forums and go for a walk, you disgusting piece of fucking shit

1200 calories per day
verification not required

step 1#, stop drinking soda

No need to make fun
Fucking hell.
I don't (but I drink lots of beer and liquor)

how fat we talking here?

Eat less.
Exercise.

This is also one area where cold showers aren't a meme.
Maintaining body temperature consumes a lot of calories and is a huge part of why warm blooded animals need much more frequently than cold blooded animals.

80% diet 20% excerise. Cut out the soda, cut back on the amount of food you eat, less sugar. Weight lift three times a week cardio 5 day. Then go from there.

or if you hate the gym for unknown reasons, you can go bouldering. very good excercise for the whole body, and it's fun

6'1, got down to 280 but gained 7 lbs since the summer.
That sounds like hard work. I eat zero sugar.
I used to love climbing but I'm just too fat. Can't do 1 pullup.

You don't need to be able to do pullups to climb, heck you don't even need to be trained at all

The local gym did just do a huge expansion. I should go and try it out.

just stop being fat...

Malaria or dysentery?

also if you're feeling selfanxious, there's probably a weight-losing group on facebook near you. Might be someone who can go with you to climb

Like I say I used to climb a lot. My friends have far surpassed me over the years we aren't even in the same league. I'll just do some 5.7s until my lungs collapse.

I dont really have time to stick around for this thread for a discussion, but I will say that my wife dropped pounds like crazy when she figured out that it was CORN SYRUP, or any variation of, that was keeping the pounds on. Its in so much stuff you really have to look. But read labels and try to cut as much corn syrup, high fructose syrup, anything like that. Do that and give up most of your beer for 6 months and see :)

Quit dairy, pasta,rice,sugar and bread
Dubs checked

I don't eat sugar.

Don’t drink it either

>I eat zero sugar

My brother in Christ, what do you think is in all that beer and liquor?

The 8-hour eating window is doing wonders for me. I get fucking hungry as shit by that 1st hour. Do not make me wait! Much better for the poop schedule, too.

It is the seed oils that keep you fat and keep you in metabolic tophor

What is this?

Only eat in an 8-hour window. My first meal is 11am and my last is usually 7pm. Maybe some nuts (almonds/pistachio), egg whites, or low-sugar oatmeal if the hunger monster calls.

Eat a lot of meats, just barely enough carbs to sustain your system, and work out heavily. Fuck running, climbing hills is better on hour knees. Lift weights, do situps. A lot of that, plus meat based diet (a lot of animal fats, too - fat helps you lose weight by helping you into your second wind mode) and don't be afraid to go into ketosis, and you're set. You go from fat to athletic, and get bitches everywhere all of a sudden. Real shit.

...if the hunger monster calls outside of that 8-hour window.

30 minutes of cardio every day.
eat more vegetables and drink more water and drink less alcohol

Heroin usually does thw trick