How do you feel about being alive ?

how do you feel about being alive ?

Attached: _roll_bitch_ass_nigga.jpg (1080x1615, 144.09K)

It's to die for.

it's okay i guess

I have a good life compared to most depressed Any Forumstards so I like it

I don't fear death but it's fun and cool to live

it's what you make of it

roll

I would feel better about it if I had a Caprice, Ariel or Carisha locked in my basment to do whatever I wanted to. Or even better, all 3 of them.

roll

> how do you feel

Like breeding 89. Check em

Rolllllllllln

rolling for redhead also how to use fortune

I think 99% of adults are joyless. I don't think most adults can even experience real joy.

I think you can experience joy as a kid, but then as you grow up I think you lose the ability.

I think 80% of human existence is trying to remember what joy is. I think the main reason people have kids is to try and experience joy vicariously through their children who can actually experience it. I think after the age of 20 at the latest people are just going through the motions out of habit, they're not actually enjoying their lives, they're just used to living.

I try to get outside and do lots of fun activities and stuff like that. But I still don't think it ever reaches the level of joy I experienced as a kid.

Not bad, could be worse, could be dead

0/10 would not do again.

>how do you feel about being alive ?
Better than the alternative, which will happen all too soon anyway. So may as well enjoy the ride.

>I think 99% of adults are joyless. I don't think most adults can even experience real joy.
I always wanted to be part of the 1%

Its tolerable.

Rawlin fo caprice

rollllll

I hate that I barely feel joy anymore. I have a decent job and a loving wife, but even still positive emotions are the exception, not the rule. The world is looking increasingly bleak, and I feel like a man watching a train that is about to crash. It's a tad hard when you know what's going to happen.

Attached: 1660166214997333.jpg (1000x793, 187.18K)

Get

It’s pretty fun if you don’t take it to seriously.