What does Any Forums think of FtM femboys? Would you date one?

What does Any Forums think of FtM femboys? Would you date one?

Attached: FTnyO5iaUAAlNRT.jpg (2048x2008, 537.42K)

It seems like by the concept alone they should be attractive because tomboys are, but I have never seen an attractive one. They're just so ugly every single time I don't get how it's even statistically possible.

>would you date a mentally unstable person you have nothing in common with
>

Very interesting question.

Yes. Yes, I think I really would.

Depends on your definition of date. By date I mean fuck regularly.

This. Plus the zipper tits just kill it.

Seems pretty niche
Most trans are white dudes with a chip on their shoulder
but I guess if they were as attractive as in the photo
thing is if you can even afford such surgeries
you're not going to settle for some retard on Any Forums

This has actually been a new found gold mine for me. FtM are like tomboys, a lot of them are more androgynous and still have tits and pussy. One I was fucking only did anal, no using his cunt. Plus he had this whole abusive Dad fetish going on. Super weird but fun. I'd say its about 60% fatties and 40% cute tomboy in my matches.

I've met only one and I thought he was really cute. I guess it's because he looked more like a tomboy than like a guy

Still a woman, just an ugly one. Nah.

>One I was fucking only did anal, no using his cunt. Plus he had this whole abusive Dad fetish going on. Super weird but fun.

Living the fucking dream man wow.

Attached: aibsiujimir81.jpg (640x853, 90.02K)

No. I'd like to shot one.

>Would you date one?
The vast majority are confused lesbians. Even if you would stick your dick in one, they aren't remotely interested. They only transitioned to chase women.

>his cunt

wew lad

Nope. Never again. First chick I dated out of high school was a female who considered themselves gender fluid so they would think they were a dude sometimes. It was weird sure but we got along on everything else... until she tried to commit suicide. I ended the relationship then and there and refuse to ever involve myself with someone with gender dysphoric thought processes ever again. Why should I invest my time and emotional energy on someone who will most likely just kill themselves? I could come home from work one day and bam there she is dead in the tub woth her wrists slit. Fuck that. We all deserve better than that.

I'd fuck the shit out of an actual femboy with a penis, but nah no cock no fun

>Would you date one?

No one would, why do you ask? Confused? Sick in the head? Degenerated monster?

What's the point in turning yourself into a dude if you're still gonna gobble cock? Why not save $50k and just be a chick?

seriously considering seeking them out after this last breakup
i prefer short hair small tit subs anyway

Attached: BB1Xwe8.png (384x1024, 228.03K)

To infinity
AND BAEYOND!

Also and as always; blame the trigger happy surgeons, they will cut up anyone and anything for money.

You don't fuck em because of attractiveness but because they're super freaks, sure you can't build a life with them but when you can bust in them all you want does that matter

>Nope. Never again. First chick I dated
That's why they're only for sex

Did not see the last question, I'd fuck but not date

All trans have mental illness but from personal experience this is the most deranged.

>Met one on tinder
>Says she is a man and is gay
>I asked if she likes sucking cock
>She says "not really"
>Ask if she likes being fucked in the ass
>"absolutely not, hate it."
>-_-
>keep digging for what "it" likes sexually
>"I like to have my pussy licked and my favourite position is missionary."
>"To be honest my sex drive is extremely low though."
>I literally said "So you are a gay man who doesn't like sucking dick or being fucked in the ass........"
>"Who likes having his pussy licked and being fucked in his pussy missionary....."
>"Who has an extremely low sex drive......"
>Add this to the fact that she had completely shaved her head but still wore female clothes.....
>I literally called her retarded and said if she is a gay man she is the most useless one in existence

FTM androgynous are usually hot and fuckable. I'd date one, am hoping to presently.

Yes fuck them but don’t date em, found this sexy 19 year old ftm, has tits still and the T they take gives them such a sex drive

First, while im sure they exist, ive never seen a FtM femboy. Only ones that basically look like dykes with peach fuzz beards.
Date? fuck no. You don't date any trans person unless you want insane drama due to mental illness.
But fuck? sure, and i have fucked one FtM. She/he was pretty chill and fun, we talked about star wars, smoked some bowls, then fucked hard. Few months ago, doublelist.

this isnt true. or rather its misleading. A lot of lesbians jump on a dick once in awhile even if its a rare thing.
sexuality isnt black and white. Doesn't mean they are into guys but fucking feels good.
do you think a hetero guy who gets his dick sucked once by a dude is now gay? because that is more common than you'd think.

They were likely mentally ill, yes user. But i'd argue arguing with people on tinder is a sign of mental illness as well. You are weird.