Been dating this girl for 3 years now

>been dating this girl for 3 years now
>live together
>she went on a trip with her friends to jamaica
>comes back a couple weeks ago
>starts acting weird a little more assertive than she usually is asks to see my phone every once in a while now when she never used to before
>ask her whatsup she just gets mad
>ask one of her friends whats going on
>mfw she cheated and slept with some rando at a bar one of her days there

i have no fucking clue what i did wrong to deserve that wtf do i do now? we have been living together for the last 2 years in our relationship and things were great until now

Attached: 1654310501306.gif (300x300, 564.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1661957418680135.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time to leave her ass. Unless you're a cuck.

>>she went on a trip with her friends to jamaica
what do you think women do on a trip with their friends? it was over before she left

Post her photo, phone, and address.

and nudes

Sauce on GIF?

Most people are just pretending to be adults until they fuck up bad enough to see actual consequences. You just leave that's all. It's that or you fuck her sister or something

Ass fuck her hard with a hidden camera recording it. Try get her to suck your dick off after it was in her ass. Break up and take some LSD till you burn her from your memory and move on. Also post nudes.

Burn the place down, whole town, scorch the earth and salt it so that nothing may grow in its place

This. Or OP is a gigacuck

Lol cuck threads all week

Kick her ass to curb you retard. The fact that you need to come her and make a thread about it tells more about you than you could imagine.

You are surprised she cheated on you while on a trip to niggerland with her friends?

i.4cdn.org/b/1661957418680135.gif

Here you go. No thanks necessary.

your relationship is gonna start to go downhill no matter what. go cheat on her, tell her you cheated, then leave. be a man.

"Welcome to dumpsville baby!"

update: i told her i know what happened and she got in a weird mood where she was crying but also very pissed not sure if it was directed at me or what but i said shes gotta find somewhere to stay in the next week and to take her stuff my name is the only one on the lease

Post her nudes

unironically in 3 years of dating i dont have any when we started going out she told me she doesnt do that im not sure how much i believe that anymore but regardless im dry on nudes

good call, quit her and move on. just because she did something bad doesn't mean you deserved it

I dated a girl like that too, and she was a cheater as well.

yeah i wont send you nudes but im gonna fuck some random dude cause i had a couple cocktails and be a raging mysterious bitch about it what in the actual fuck is wrong with women

Sorry lad, I got cheated on too. She’s going to pull a lot of shit from here, don’t fall for any of it. Don’t keep the relationship going. Don’t listen to her lies. It’s over now, you just need to focus on yourself - her bullshit can and will drag you to the very depths, you need to get away from her for now. Good job getting her out of the house, now you just heal and move on.
I did that by fucking randos - I think that helped a lot, but equally you should probably try mental healing. I messed up my gf right after bc of trust issues from the cheating. Don’t let that happen to you
Take this as a lesson, be a bit smarter, but don’t become extremely bitter or super jealous/controlling. Bitches will cheat, just don’t let girls get too close. No point trying to control them to stop any future cheating bc that will just push them to dislike you.

Anyway that’s future stuff. Good luck from here lad