How is the SCP foundation able contain all these monsters that can destroy the earth

How is the SCP foundation able contain all these monsters that can destroy the earth.

Attached: 9D9D6EA2-9D53-4B8C-B1B9-293CBA915BF0.png (1200x1200, 40.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/protected:scp-2721
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dark magic and alchemy

Either some other SCP, hop to another dimension or they haven't really contained it and it along with 1000 other SCPs are going to kill us eventually anyway.

Attached: 1644510619540.jpg (2300x1293, 216.74K)

This ain't Any Forums related. I guess since SVP is a repository of short stories it would go to but it sure doesn't belong here.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

>they haven't really contained it and it along with 1000 other SCPs are going to kill us eventually anyway.
I think it's this. There's this classic one that's some kind of phantom attracted to misery or something, it's why the femur breaker exists because they literally can't stop or contain it, they just have to keep it lured in the facility.

they can't, see SCP-2000
also, SCP is not Any Forums

SCP-106. He enters a state of dormancy until he decides to move again to obtain new victims. They have a convoluted containment cell to disorientate him for a while.

Because they are not real

Comics and Cartoons?

Attached: 1661356071926323.jpg (767x768, 69.3K)

How is SCP not Any Forums when we had threads that hit the bump limit about that chinese SCP youtube cartoon? The one anons thought was AI generated.

hasnt a comic just been released i keep seeing it on yt adverts

There are scp cartoons

He does it for free

>yt adverts
lel get brave

I personally always assumed SCP had gathered so many world ending threats in one place that they have basically accidentally Three Stooges Syndrome'd their way out of the apocalypse.

Attached: scp.jpg (640x480, 40.25K)

idk what brave is and this isnt my laptop

But you aren't talking about them are you, and you never had the intention of doing so, did you?

Attached: 7UR2cHR.gif (500x418, 956.66K)

No reason besides the writer wrote them that way. They can contain several cosmic items or threats but they can't handle a very loud alarm clock. They also bleed personnel daily so eventually they should run out of people.

There can only be so many slumbering Armageddon Demons before it just becomes silly.

One thing that annoys me about SCP Foundation is how despite not having a real canon outside of each individual article, you get Idiots on YouTube or in Vs threads using headcanon and off-site fan-fiction as sources.

Attached: Classic vs Modern SCP.png (900x515, 268.39K)

SCP is exclusively written by children.

The usual unsatisfactory answer when asking this question is that you choose canon and everything is and doesn’t have to be canon which is stupid because you can’t un-canon an SCP Article

The real answer should be that there are multiple SCPs that keep the world ending ones at bay or just flat out can destroy them like that one SCP that’s the sister of our Sun, the SCP that just a reset button, or SCP 343 which is just GOD
But those SCPs are so few far and in between

SCP is proof that community ran projects will devolve to shit if you don't gatekeep enough.

See also the Backrooms. It seems that people who write for these kind of things just want to write epic comic book style stories and have completely missed the point.

SCP should do a big purge of entries and specifically ban things like Gods, Continuity and "The Rules of SCP Foundation" entries, Power Wank, etc... and go back to basics.

>A rock that falls sideways
Reminder that Anomalous Items were always better than the SCPs.

modern SCP

Attached: 1637822412817.jpg (2100x2970, 2.1M)

This is the best redpill about it. Same thing with creepypastas. My boomer mom watches those top 10 scariest creepypasta videos all day and was surprised when I told her the Sonic.exe creator was some retarded autistic furry teenager and not an experienced programmer who actually knew a thing or two about how those old sega games worked.

old SCP

Attached: 1646573232878.jpg (2100x2970, 327.98K)

The last three numbers of your post are the SCP you're assigned to containment duty on.

How would you do well with it?

I think what's worse than creepypastas is when some chuckle fuck actually, even for a second, humors the validity of it.

They [REDACTED] [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] in a [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] with a [REDACTED], and then they [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [FUCKING REDACTED]. Ooh spooky.

This post really makes me [DATA EXPUNGED]

Then that wacky cartoon character Doctor Bright did [WACKY THING] which endangered the Earth and somehow didn't get any reprimands for it and they didn't just contain him like a threat like they ought to.

Attached: SCP 1981-1.jpg (280x421, 48.01K)

Let's see...

HOLY SHIT SMASH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159.41K)

rollin

Let's see

Through the power of science, advanced military hardware and endless hordes of deathrow inmates

>Satan approves
honestly that part isn't so bad. if the SCP really is supposed to be a gigantic bureaucracy, it's weird to think that they only ever had 3 classes.

I get lost in the maze, trigger a hidden trap and get liquified by a swarm of acid insect stings

Attached: 875.jpg (1100x825, 98.67K)

It's funny because Dr. Bright was not really meant to be a silly character. The fandom just autistically latched onto the joke article about him (the list), and assumed that is accurate.

Aside from maybe Archon those secondaries are either keter or euclid.
Tiamat is euclid, appolyon is keter, thaumuel is euclid, etc.
At least the first oc donutsteels were limited to entries, not to the system itself.

>reading its page
>Only men [crossed out]
>XY males identifying as such...

It's so nice that they're considerate of transgender workers' feelings before they throw them to the wolves to see what horrific thing the monster inflicts upon them

What makes you think the Foundation is being considerate? Scientifically speaking you would wonder what are specifics of how an SCP works, especially if it is dependent on gender. Does it activate based on chromosomes or belief? Does it kill indiscriminately?

that faggy wiki lost its soul LOOOOOOONG ago

Attached: 1545320124827.jpg (5000x5200, 1.49M)

>ethically
>the scp foundation
It's like they don't even understand what the original larp was. Nothing about the foundation is ethical, ffs they use deathrow inmates as human test subjects

It also deals with dangerous shit secretly, meanings have to be quick and easy to understand and remember for agents.
Foundation is big and way out of their league, but they are unnaturally efficient in the early entries. Only normal organizations get bogged down by too much paperwork.

Disruption and Risk are fine because those are generic enough to apply to every SCP, and would be of huge concern to an organization trying to keep a lid on all the spooky shit in the world. It's the esoteric/secondary ones that are the problem. Containment details can be described in the entry itself and don't need to be part of the basic classification.

Thaumiel was originally was thought up for 2000, mostly to give some extra weight to the article and it worked at that time because it was well written and narratively justified having a unique class
problem is that other articles also started using it, which didn't have all the extra effort the original article had behind it to justify being unique

Sneeded
Formerly Chucked

They have a fucking ethics committee now for fuck's sake.

The SCP foundation is very considerate of transfolks, just look scp-wiki.wikidot.com/protected:scp-2721
See their symbol there? Its got the trans flag on it! :D

>ffs they use deathrow inmates as human test subjects
How is this a bad thing if deathrow inmates are already condemned to die by society? Would you really miss a deathrow inmate? The Foundation tries to avoid the use of innocent people if they could, but if the need arises they are not afraid to get civilians.
That has been around for a very long time, and most of the time the Foundation ignores the Ethics Committee or the Ethics Committee helped in developing a fucked up containment procedure (there was an SCP that required the sacrifice of babies and they approved it).

That's true, but then the page goes on to say some kind of ethics committee banned them from using LGBT identifying test subjects.

the ethics committee had their first article in like 2010 or so
and it was never intended to be a means of softening the foundation

the entire point behind that was that yes the foundation had an ethics committee, one staffed by reasonable non-sociopath people, and they had APPROVED everything that the foundation did because they sat together, had meetings and agreed as reasonable human beings the horrible horrible thing the foundation did was the most ethical solution

it was part of the whole horror atmosphere user

Not a shocker since the author is a giant retarded moral fag that thinks any depiction where an LGBT character is harmed is an advocation of hate, which it doesn't but a shocking number of fuckers think that elsewhere. That is why so many LGBT stories have their characters be massive Mary Sues.

>using even the condemned to execution as test subjects
Calm down Mengel

>meanings have to be quick and easy to understand and remember for agents
military jargon is the same, and it has way more than three code names.

>there was an SCP that required the sacrifice of babies and they approved it

Nah it goes further than that, they have several SCP's that require babies to be sacrificed, or innocents, or any other circumstance where babies were required
What they did was sit together and devise the most ethical way of getting hundreds of babies a year for sacrificial purposes
They never even once questioned the necessity of sacrificing babies, just the logistics of it and how to keep the total amount of suffering to a minimum

the solution they came up in the article was find braindead by otherwise healthy women, fake their deaths, then use an anomalous object to impregnate them and force them to give birth to about a dozen or so babies every month, and keep them alive using their very much advanced medicine through a rather gruesome birth process (since it's a dozen babies in a month)

Soldiers ≠ nerdy MIB
It tells too much unlike the original 3.

I personally like to think that "End of the world/universe" anomalies only exist at one foundation dimension at a time.

What a bunch of Bitches.

Attached: The Technocratic Union.jpg (471x666, 65.49K)

This shit is old out of the thousands. I just ignored whatever the author behinds it posts. Their work is garbage anyway.

I don't know what's worse, this or the SCP that's literally just irl Donald Trump.