What scares you?

What scares you?

Attached: 1661868794390533.jpg (371x378, 31.18K)

My mother.

unending pain would be something I least desire
but I cant say I have any specific fear

Being alone for long periods of time. Never really am except when I'm camping alone for weeks, but yeah.
Humans are social creatures and depend on others; at least for a well mental state.

kidney stones. once they start going through your urethra you feel like fainting from the pain.

Attached: images (15).jpg (678x452, 36.1K)

There are monks and hermits who virtually never see other people. I know I could live happily and never see another person again.
We are not all the same. What would break one man would not affect another.

Nothing. I've been through hell. Lost my daddy. Been living in excruciating pain for years with several herniated disks in my back. Broke my neck and don't have the money to get it fixed properly. My teeth are rotting out. I've had my appendix removed. I've passed kidney stones. I have to inject myself daily with medicine or I will die. The mother of my children sued me in court and I can't see my kids ever again. I was homeless for 3 years. I keep pushing through though. Remarried. Own a mobile home, gotta fix the leaky roof. Own a 2001 Toyota Corolla that runs good as long as I keep putting oil in it. Kept my faith in Jesus despite everything that's happened. I seriously can't imagine hell being much worse than my life has been though. I'm not complaining though because one day I'll be dead and gone and it'll be over.

something slightly funny about this

Attached: file.png (517x418, 247.02K)

Not to sound like an edgy teenager, who has overdosed on philosophy. But my shadow and what I can do.

this board is so fucking gay haha

It's a mark of wisdom to know that your actions have consequences on the world and others, and to know and respect your own hatred.

that when I finally grow the balls to kill myself
>1. Im unsuccessful and end up in even worse place
>2. I succeed in killing myself but theres an afterlife or my conciousness/self awareness continues

Second one terrifies me. I want no existence.

may as well try to see your story through here then user
try to learn and make the most of it just in case there's a continuation.

i live the most tragic existences imagjnable
I wouldnt trade my life with a starving african aids baby, that would be cruel to the baby. My life is a sick joke.

I desperately want out. But scared that if theres a God, he'll just continue the sick joke in some manner. I must have done something wivkedly evil in my previous life to be handed such a raw fucking deal

>inb4 boohoo baby feels sorry for himself
Im just glad you dont have the capacity to even conceive what my existence is like

>i live the most tragic existences imaginable
Elaborate
What makes it so?
I believe God is real but that Man fails to describe God, and that our actions are our own weight to bear. God does not judge us, our own actions bring about consequence via our free-will
Free will is merely your power to effect change on the world/universe. Fate is everything beyond your/our ability to change. What is beyond our power of influence.

Make the best of what you have no matter your situation, and try to improve it. Seek balance and have faith in yourself and what you know or try at the very least.
That would be my advice.

lol

Being a wagie for the rest of my life. Got a decent job but imagining doing work for others and taking orders for the rest of my life gives me depression

Attached: 1661401706551972.jpg (465x489, 30.19K)

You can do it user

Verification not required.

Increased risk of liver cancer.
Being called insane.
Aliens.
Open water.
Heights.
Never making it.

Attached: 1643475842191.png (500x665, 207.25K)

>You can do it user
But I don't want to. Also checked dubs

Attached: 1661013992913296.gif (252x252, 1.66M)

The void

It is normal I want to sex this mouse?

I always thought she was cute too if that matters
so yes maybe

Your fortune: Outlook good

People learning what I fap to.

Coom somewhere else

Attached: 1661661070044971.jpg (567x595, 42.82K)

People learning that I fap to that mouse

Falling outside of reality in a hypothetical situation that would lead to infinitely progressively worse suffering.