What's happening to the white race?

What's happening to the white race?

Attached: 4632-Uh9yDUfqlK.jpg (676x1002, 127.44K)

Whites have always put women unecesaarily on a pedestal. Only natural white men would eventually want to become women.

>inb4 da jooz

White men did this to themselves.

Not difficult to understand. White people are naturally more feminine, and lots of white boys are realizing that black guys generally have more sex and get girls easier.

Rather than compete with that, why not just feminize yourself and enjoy what other white women have?

Attached: bvshaoibva.png (1208x1019, 1.62M)

White men have an unstoppable urge to be the best at everything. It was only a matter of time before they turned their sights on becoming the best women.

threads and comments are becoming progressively more retarded.

lol

Also anal is fucking amazing, if you had the pleasure of getting fucked by some black guy, you know it.

Progressives came full circle and become regressive. It's only okay to be misogynist if you're trans or effeminate. They'll welcome you with open arms.

I don't want to end up like that!

I'm working on it lol. I'm slowly working up the courage to get on Grindr and try some black cock whilst I'm away from my gf (we are semi-long distance and I only see her every other week).

Attached: kugikshd.gif (480x377, 1.86M)

Do it, the only thing that was in my mind when I done it first, is why I had not done it sooner. I basically melted like butter in his hands when I got blacked first time, it's amazing.

Attached: gjaiuoha.jpg (746x648, 47.88K)

I think we’re losing to the sexually superior race. Bros I have a chance to turn this from jerk off fantasy to reality… Should I?

Attached: ghbdjks.jpg (2448x1557, 177.49K)

non-white trans people exist?

God, I love white boys

It can't hurt to try, you might love it, or you just pleased some black king. Either way is a win.

I can only imagine! I've been practicing on my black dildo while my gf is away for long enough!

Any idea what the best way of finding one it? I was going to get a hotel room in a nearby city, make a Grindr account with a brief description saying I want BBC and putting my hotel + room number. What do you reckon?

Attached: gdyhaga.gif (540x302, 1.88M)

Based. Bruce Jenner even went on to win woman of the year or something like that

A few years ago I'd have been insulted to be called like that, now it's excite me. How times change.

Just telling it out like that is a bad idea, as some sexually confused whiteboi might go there and beat you for it. I personally went to a gay bar, and chatted around with 2 black guys until one of them told me to get in the car and fucked me at the back seat. I recommend taking your time with your first guy.

so hot

Once you embrace the term, it becomes a compliment!

Attached: blisdjilns.gif (480x252, 1.98M)

I've had the pleasure. That's why I became a BBC Exclusive pussy free whiteboi.

Seeing that gif makes me want to become a good white boy. It's hypnotic

Ah okay! I've never been to a gay bar before, do black guys frequent there? I'd want them to know that I'm purely there for their big fat cock.

Attached: bnjkbnss.gif (480x269, 1.86M)

You should always be a good whiteboi for your black King.

Do your homework of your local bar, and who visit it. Also body language works great to let them know you are interested only in them. Or at least I think it's that, they found me pretty fast.

This thread and these pics/gifs makes me want to do things I'd not be proud to admit.

I know the Queen of Spades niche thing, I wonder if that's wide-spread enough to be known. I could get a temp spade tattoo on my neck or ass, and flash it to guys there so they know what I'm looking for.

I think body language is the best one, I'm not incredibly confident socially so the idea scares me but I imagine going to a gay bar and grinding up on black dudes sends a pretty clear message lol

Attached: dilhgfjnsdg.gif (282x372, 988.32K)

Go for it user, you'll be surprised how good it is to finally submit to BBC

They do that to all whitebois.