Whatever happened to this douche nozzle?

Whatever happened to this douche nozzle?

Attached: adam-ruins-everything-tru-tv.jpg (1000x562, 404.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_G_Word
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didn’t slidde, so he was “taken out”
Dubs checked

Fuck that faggot

He has more money than you'll ever see in your entire life and has fucked plenty of hot LA Instagram hoes (he gets more pussy than you) he is now semi retired and earns royalties which means he won't ever have to grind for cash ever again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_G_Word

He ruined everything. Nothing more to do now.

I hated that show early on, but grew to like it when the show regularly admitted its faults. It wasn't perfect but it was informative AF. The episode about vitamins still pisses me off to no end, though. Sloppy.

>A show that doesn't lie to my face, like all the rest of tv.

>but that haircut

Attached: th-2330636446.jpg (474x429, 59.83K)

Adam conover was huge fag. I'm glad he was killed with bayonets

Pretty sure that guy takes it in the doodoo pussy

>more money than you'll ever see in your entire life
>gets more pussy than you
What if pussy and money aren’t the things that make me happy? There’s more in my life that makes me happy

He's Based as fuck

Who is this faggot?

Monkeypox

He's like Bill Nye, but way more gay

I knew he was a fag as soon as I saw his hair, but his content was good so I tolerated it.
Then he went full propaganda mode and I was like, fuck it.

I assume everyone else had the same response.

>I assume everyone else had the same response.

>gonna advertise that I'm an idiot

Attached: avg8-1084080661.gif (500x255, 296.99K)

What was your reaction.
Also your probably a boomer judging by that 50 year old movie.

Wanted to hate it in the beginning. Then the show started correcting itself. By the end, it felt like this should be mandatory education for everyone just trying to be an adult in this modern world.

The show was one of the first liberal shows to promote the "college myth" that is so popular with trumpers. Of course, he put a more nuanced take on it.

By the end, the show was VERY pessimistic/realistic.
>You're probably not going to be rich or special.
>We're all going to die from global warming and it is too late.
>You probably won't own a house.

Lots of uncomfortable truths. If you hate learning, you'll hate Adam Ruins Everything.

He tried to talk about the NCAA nigger slavery and the network he's on also airs March madness so he got quietly kicked.

> tfw when no pussy or money so im totally into anime

I liked his diamond scam episode but he left out that diamonds are dirt cheap in india and didn't name the jew. Before someone calls me a naaaaaziiii.... over 30% of israeli exports are diamonds. It's a jew megascam.

I wouldn't put researcher for Adam Ruins Everything on my resume. Same could be said for wikipedia. In the end, I was more informed and was pointed in the right direction to learn more.