Does/b/ live urban or rural? And why is the divide between them growing even greater? Which is truly superior?

Does/b/ live urban or rural? And why is the divide between them growing even greater? Which is truly superior?

Attached: rural-urban-suburban_0066f46bde.jpg (384x216, 30.02K)

Remotely working from a rural area.
I like nature and that not many people are bothering me with their shit. Rent is lower too.

I live in atlanta? Grew up in rural Tennessee.

The city is good because jobs are easy to find? Friends are easy to find? Drugs are easy to find. Basically anything you could want is close by.
But
Its crowded, expensive, ugly, full of crime and homeless. No one cares about anyone but themselves. No sense of community. And worst of all the cost traps you in the city. It's easy to find a job that will pay your bills but if you ever want to move not only will you have to spend thousands just on moving but if your leaving the city finding a new job will be really hard.

Fuck you. Your civilization looks like shit.

Rural. Like being able to piss off of the deck and no one sees it. Also GF and I can ditch the cloths and frolic in the grass!

Living in rural America is great. Everyone is friendly, housing and food are cheap, there's a sense of community where you and your neighbors look out for eachother. Low crime So much that you don't have to lock your doors. And everything around you is beautiful and smells fresh and earth.
But
Finding work that pays well can be really hard, and you'll have to settle for whatever dirt weed that the one dealer in town sells. You have to drive far to get anywhere, and in an emergency it's gonna take atleast an hour for any ambulance to show up.

Generally rural America is nicer and better, but urban America is good if you're looking to be wealthy

It just depends on what you're into. With rural you get peace, quiet and often land, but stores are far af and you probably dont have wifi. Suburban is often spacier than urban, but lacks public transit or near as many services especially per block. Urban areas have more events, nightlife, and services, but less shoulder room and privacy for sure.

Currently living in a remote village of about 2000 people, about 5 hours from the nearest town of 20,000. Grew up in town of 200,000, moved to St. Paul, Minneapolis, and an African city of about 500,000 people. I've lived in towns and countryside and one thing I gotta say is, I enjoy the extremes more than the middle. Gimme a townhouse in town or a plot in the village/rural area but miss me with the fucking burbs.

Rural. Lived in them all, not sure what was worse, suburbia or being right in the city, both made me miserable.

Settled down on 50 acres of land with wife and 3 kids. 10/10 comfy. Truly superior if you dont mind commuting.

Based. I go outside naked all the time.

>living way out in the country
>not growing all your own pot
ngmi

I moved out before I ever had land of my own. That's def a good option if you can hide it from the law

Here is the complete accurate version OP omitted.

Attached: WhereULive.jpg (384x248, 146.32K)

Where do you fit user?

satellites are watching you user.

I dont.

Attached: 1625885241967.jpg (125x102, 2.86K)

Hope they enjoy my big white country dong

Is your mothers basement in the burbs?

Obviously rural.
Don't get me wrong, going out into a big city is nice to meet new people, party, etc.. But living in nature is the best.
Very glad I grew up in the country. I don't plan on ever living in a city. For a long period at least lol.

Attached: Little_River_Road_Sunrise_20150507_0001.jpg (625x420, 257.57K)

Suburbanfag here. If you like driving yourself around its great. You will always have at least one annoying neighbor though.

If you don't have one, you probably are one.

Look at this shit. This is hell

Attached: Nevada-Aerial-Christoph-Gielen.jpg (767x614, 390.29K)

Attached: Urban.jpg (543x216, 100.11K)

I’ve lived in all 3s and currently live in the city and i can safely say that i’d rather live in the city than anywhere else.
>rural
The further away from the city, the more close minded, territorial, baby and ass backwards people are.
>suburban
Wannabe city people who thinks their shit doesn’t stink and are full of themselves
>urban
All kinds of people but for the most part people are more mature, open minded and less full of shit.

That’s what i got out of moving so many times in 18 years.