WASP JAIL

A wasp was flying to close to my face so i burned his wings off mid-flight with a lighter

The little guy is in no condition to fly and seeing how he poses no harm to anyone I decided to put him into WASP JAIL. I provided a sugary snack and a tiny bowl of water, but I'm not sure how to proceed from here

I guess Any Forums decides the fate of our little wasp brother. dubs decides the name

Attached: waspbro-min.jpg (3024x4032, 888.76K)

Microwave 10 minutes. Wasps dont deserve names

Waspington

Call that little fucker Bobby

Wasps are shes right?

UPDATE

Fill cup with isopropyl alcohol, xylene or acetone.

UPDATE
lil brother ate his weight in fruit gum candy and seems to be suffering from diabetic shock

Attached: sadasdfasd.jpg (1695x1545, 386K)

Burn that bastard alive
Death to all waspkind

tear off his legs and place him on an ants nest. FUCK WASPS

Put its stinger in your urethra

permanently disfigured, calls it jail. no user end its misery you removed an appendage.

Attached: Forklift-Rollover-Image-648x365.jpg (648x365, 26.99K)

Attach 5 helium balloons to it and launch it into space.

roll

Attached: 5fbd120863753c5ff52b3990_o_U_v2.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Fuck, my sides.
Do this, film your reaction and post it here.
Screaming and shouting is infinitely funnier in German.

OP DELIVER

Attached: COCK.jpg (600x441, 23.02K)

You may have taken away his wings but not his ability to soar higher than any wasp before him. Space program.

where the fuck am i gonna get some helium balloons from?

hello yes, I need one 5 helium balloons so I can send a wingless wasp to space. no please don't actually call the psychiatric emergency hotline

Attached: asdadsasd#.jpg (1848x1046, 546.84K)

Dollar store dumbass
Get a plastic cup with a lid, tape and helium balloons, self-explanatory

Doesn't like wallmard or something have a gift section? where they wrap presents and give you balloons or some shit?

Name it after yourself

Counter-roll

Do you have fireworks or anything that speeds up to the air when activated? Tie it up there and let it experience flying one last time.
My brother once caught a couple cockroaches who we're having sex. He caught the two and tied them up together on a firework then launched it.
It was beautiful, a love story unmatched. The firework was amazing and it made the new year better
maybe Try it to wasp and give it a beautiful happy ending too

no dollars here, my walmart friends. I'll try to call some specialty stores

How out of fucking touch with reality are you? Step on down to our level once in a while, money bags. See how the poor live

Feed it steroids. Mix medicine containing steroids in the water.

Glad to be a part of this legendary thread my fellow anons.

i don't live in the united states of ass kek