Would you donate your sperm ?

Would you donate your sperm ?

Attached: file.png (612x408, 271.68K)

No, it's legally unsafe, donating your sperm is the easy way to end up paying child support without even having sex.

Yes, but you have to lie to get them to take your sperm. If you're remotely honest about your family background and history, you will be turned down.

Anyone in your family have a problem with drugs? Diabetes? Terminal illnesses? etc. Rejected.

I'm a 6'3" white male with blue eyes and a college degree. All shit that sperm recipients look for, because it's absolutely an elitist and racist institution.

But because my dad's an alcoholic and my great grandmother got cancer at 93 (and beat it, mind you), no place is interested.

You’re the dumbest shit in the retard pile.

1. It depends on the state
2. The first thing that will get you rejected is if you don’t have degrees in higher education.
3. Race does not matter

I have, three times now

I’m not fat, I have blond hair and blue eyes and of Danish descent. So yes, most women looking for sperm donors want those attributes

You have to be over 5'8" to donate sperm here in my city. I'm not even kidding

I still got enough aspergers left to get diagnosed, I don't think they'd take my sperm

And end up paying child support? Nope. Not gonna happen.

I can only give the best loads while high and drunk. So I'm not eligible.

Attached: p2512972_e_h9_ab.jpg (300x300, 38.06K)

no

Sure, but not to a lab.
>hurr durr your lineage and pay-to-win schoolling is required to jerk off inside me
I mean, what a self important cunt, right? Pretty sure there are actual human beings in the world instead because fuck youuuuuu!

We need a black market for sperm w/fucked up genetics. Just in case the bitch feel like mixing sprite with coke at the soda fountain.

Attached: KKGcXLRKr9b7D8YEOZjBf7TJKO3TdFIQq-7-ZEDXHd0.png (2503x1861, 1.64M)

I would, but they don't take manlets.

you need to quit treating yourself like lab animal to be extracted from, because it legitimizes the "I don't need no man I'll just turkey baster myself" mentality

3 times a day

Well, I am actually operating as a photographer, currently, and I've said it before; it isn't an easy thing to do. Psychologically, you need to be as human as human ideals and you need to be as inhuman as a machine. Meaning, that if you want to depict glory, majesty or elegance then you are going to need to find an artist who resonates with majesty, elegance, and pride or elegance. And, I am not talking about placing a teacup in the picture or a bag of pearls. I mean, to truly take a picture of your 12 year old daughter, and to take 1 picture of her exhibiting that trait of elegance. That trait of glory. Of pride. All children have it. Assuming that they haven't been emotionally beaten into thinking that they are mucus-eating, flatulating beasts, then they will have that trait of pride in them. They will. You can randomly picture a child in a classroom, taking 100 random pictures, and about 12 of them will show the child being elegant. Being proud. Being graceful. It is a natural human affinity. And I uses the case of the child just to show how basic it is. Its basic. Its in all humans. I am not speaking of dressing in velvet and pearls. I am saying that humand decorate their own home, and they clean their own home, with a sense 0elegance. Its in there.

So you can easily picture that in people if you are an actually artistic photographer. Which most are not. Most are not. However, nowadays, I am having a hard time doing that, without feeling like a total narcissist about the matter because I am mostly outcasting the old and the obese. Not the blacks. Not the women. The old and the obese.

I aint "donating" shit but my fap rag is for sale.

You get $75 per donation where I live.
You can donate every 48 hours.

And the fact of the matter is that I've taken a few images of conmemorative celebrations involving community events, pristine looking shots, and I disposed of them. That is, because the people involved were a bit obese and a bit traditional in their appearance if I may word it in that way. And, as an artist and a philosopher I thought; "It is a bit of a waste don't you think?" Except that it is not. It is not. I cannot keep those shots in good faith. And it has nothing to do with backyard bullying in school and calling the obese "pigs" or mocking the locals for not being "elegant " enough. That may have been someone else's peyorative and perspective, but it isn't mine. The fact of the matter is that I am looking at those shots, thinking, and saying to myself: You know what? Those shots are precious. Indeed they are. Those community gatherings precious. They are. It would be a sin for someone to interrupt their gathering or to stop them. You are right, it is a sin like it is a sin to ruin a child's birthday party. There is something "holy" about it. Something worth derpicting in art. But it isn't valuable. Destroy it. And why isn't it valuable? Because the model might as well be a cocaine addict, and this one might not be but she can be. And at the same time, the moment that the police crack a baton in someone's ribs the obese of America won't feel a hint of remorse for the victim because they depend upon the police squad for their protection. And, let's just be clear and candid, the obese do not protect themselves. They don't even if you want to speak about the right to own a gun, they do not actually depend upon themselves for their own safety. And you know what I mean. Psychologically, they will always sanctify and bless the police department. And so too will the more traditionally oriented individuals.

I have multiple times. Naturally and artificially, I know I have at least one son with many more possible

And, I've personally been on the receiving end of police department abuse and am profoundly resentful over it. I am. And, speaking about "precious moments", I remember committing self-harm, and getting drunk, and ending up in a a mental hospital and in jail. And, each time, I had a bit more of a supply stash than other people in their, which I saw as being held against their will, which they were, and I always made sure to "share" my supplies. But it wasn't a simple, child-like sharing. It was more of a "fuck you" the stablishment and that was my brand of contraband. I have indeed acquainted myself with the Communist ideology so this isn't totally out of nowwhere. And neither is the fact that I spat at the police, was harassed by them, actually, and threw even my underwear at them after the imbeciles requested it. No, demanded it. Because they demanded it, I threw it at the floor for them to pick up and received a violent reaction due to that. Once inside their confinements, the police department is shamelessly ruthless and they pretend that it is normal. The civillian population isn't normal. But they both normalize their despotism. So I was being very obvious to everyone around me; supplies for the people being held against their will, "inmates" , and insults, denigration and even spit at the police officers. Over and over again. Over and over again. A bit of an argument to be made, except that it is not. I actually did pass a lot of supplies around, at people who had nothing in harsh times, which they may have deserved, in jail, but apparently not in the mental hospital. And just the fact that I did THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING in a mental hospital , in a mental hospital, in a fucking mental hospital and in jail should be a sign of how fucked up the federal court system is. And I did that. But then, I arriv

No.