ITT: We pretend to be from Texas

ITT: We pretend to be from Texas

Attached: godblessedTEXAS.jpg (784x523, 104.95K)

But sir, I am from Texas.

YEEHAW COMRADES. I GOT A CANNA LONESTAR IN ONE HAND AND A CHILD I'M FUCKIN IN THE OTHER. CAN I GET A LET'S GO BRANDON?

SHH the globalists will hear you. Pretend to not be from Texas

*shoots OP*

Shiner bock shiner bock shiner bock shiner bock

/thread

Yee haw i sure do love slavery.

THE YOUNGER THE BETTER, I SAW A SAUCY LITTLE 6 MONTH OLD INFANT JUST GIVIN ME THE FUCK ME EYES THE OTHER DAY. TRIED TO HOLLER AT HER BUT HER UPTIGHT MOM GOT OFFENDED. FUCKIN' LIBERALS

CAN I GET AN AMEN, BROTHERS?

THEM NIGGERS SO SIMPLE THEY LOVED BEING ON THE PLANTATIONS. NOW THEY GOTS TA THINK FOR THEMSELVES AN THEY HAVIN A TIME OF IT. FREEING THE BLACKS WAS THE CRUELEST THING WE'VE EVER DONE TO ANIMALS, I TELL YA HWHAT

I like my women pregnant, my children gunned down, my police cowardly, my retards executed, my governors sniveling, my power grid unreliable, and I like calling my 42% white population a majority. And lord help you if your truck don't have nuts.

I like my politicians with an amazing healthcare plan in their $174k/yr job to cut the earned medical benefits of military and domestic service members that they built their political careers on and are making 5x the pay of.

WE LOVE THE MILITARY BUT WHY THEY NEED MONEY FOR AND IF THEY GET SHOT THEY DON'T DESERVE HEALTHCARE BECAUSE ONLY LOSERS GET SHOT. YEE-FUCKIN-HAW, COMRADE.

howdy pardners

shockingly accurate. one i tried to order a shiner bock in vegas and the guy laughed at me and said “you’re not gonna find any of those around here”

do I look like I know what a jpeg is?

I am going to breed bigger crickets and take the majority of the market because i sat down for ten seconds and thought about this industry. I am going to be so rich because the rest of the world could not out smart a horny cricket.

Attached: 71Yakxiz9IL._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x679, 55.96K)

cattle can't type
you got something you need to tell us?

Isn’t king cuck from Texas?

You mean rural or suburban texans. Urbanite texans don't have a very strong accent nor do they relish in their freedoms.

Abortion needs to be banned!

The wrong people shit out kids!

We need to get everybody to do the "Purity culture" thing. Teen pregnancies will go down if they don't know what sex, condoms, and BC pills are.

Hold my beer and watch this!

i'm so hot/cold. can i shoot the weather? where does my property tax money go? *longhorn hand gesture*