Why do right wingers call everyone they disagree with a pedophile...

Why do right wingers call everyone they disagree with a pedophile? In the same way left wingers overuse the word "nazi" to describe their opponents it seems now like conservatives say "pedo" for every politician, actor, athlete etc they don't like.

Attached: 05988576845.png (432x423, 345.43K)

Because if you're a democrat you support pedophilia. Because Joe biden molested his daughter, sniffs kids and touches their little titties live on TV. And they all think it's OK. So that means they are pedophiles too. Democrats also created "M.A.P.S." Minor Attracted Person. Basically a normalized accepted version of the word pedophile. It's now a sexual preference. All democrats need to be fucking executed and burned alive in public and their families too..

Okay, groomer.

Attached: qanon-pedo.jpg (1080x1619, 439.01K)

Not everyone, just homosexuals and troons because they literally reproduce by molesting kids.

With Republicans, every accusation is a confession.

Attached: child-marriage.jpg (1010x1024, 163.46K)

basically unironically this

>Why do right wingers call everyone they disagree with a pedophile?
Excuse me I call everyone a tranny and anyone who disagrees with me will never be a woman. If I get hate they better dial8.
But if you agree with me you'll always be a woman and based. Simple as. The pedo haters are just soy falseflaggers trying to spin our narrative. They will never be a real gemmy. Soot would agree with me.

Attached: 8246 - deformed distorted flag glasses hair hanging open_mouth purple_hair red_eyes rope soyjak stubble suicide tranny variant gapejak yellow_teeth.png (768x719, 428.5K)

You literally molest kids.

Attached: anti-lgbt-pedo.jpg (680x669, 73.42K)

Attached: pedos2.jpg (716x500, 132.99K)

This. It's projection.

The guy in that article is literally me? Lmao, nice ad hom triggered child molester. You must be a homosexual.

No, but you molest kids just like him.

EVERYbody hates trannies, get over it

Because more pedo activity is downstream from what modern leftists believe.

I’m not gay.

It’s because leftists overwhelmingly support homosexuality and homosexuals reproduce by grooming kids.

can't be, he is a dad and you will never have a family.

No, you're a child molester, which is worse than being gay.

Being gay and being a child molester is the same thing.

Switch the white guy with a Muslim at that unholy wedding and democrats would line up to blow him.

so you're on the same level as homosexuals is what youre saying

It's hilarious because the most openly pedo websites remaining on the internet are also full of the far right, like kohlchan. It has to be the only chan left where you can see pics of kids under ten in sexually compromising poses, and even toddlers in swimsuits. All of this is side by side with white nationalist political threads. They like to rant about how being attracted to minors is in keeping with natural law or some shit.