Is George RR Martin a pedophile

Attached: House-of-the-Dragon.jpg (1920x1280, 454.47K)

maybe go after actual pedophiles instead of a fictional story

Attached: republican pedos.jpg (526x783, 143.86K)

No user, if you find that little girl sexually attractive, that is all on you.

also

They're talking because he's supposed to marry her, idiot. That's why I asked.

George RR Martin is a real person stoopid.

user that is a TV show, its not real. focus on the real pedophiles, the republican swamp

Historically accurate that older men would mary younger wives, if you're shocked, that's the point. Don't take it from me though, I jerked of to The Cuties Netflix show about 10000 times now

Oh so a show that takes places in a fictional medieval society, is depicting the historically accurate practices of medieval aristocrats?
If you read up on this, you'd realize that this was widely done and that if he had tried anything sexual with her while she was that young, he'd be in deep shit.
They married young, but they still waited with sex until they were sexually mature.

The creator of it is a real person also democrats rape children more often.

This is a fictional story written by a real life predator.

Haven't seen or watched GoT since they caught up to the books. Every screenshot I see of this fucking prequel shit looks so unspeakably tacky. The wigs, the wardrobe, the fucking setting, it all looks so fucking fake. It's the sort of shit I'd expect from an amateur high school faggot troupe.

>democrats rape children more often
yet we only ever see republicans getting caught and convicted. you are full of shit, pedo

Does the child look as described in the books?

>This is a fictional story written by a real life predator.
Portraying medieval themes
Medieval themes top 10
1. Marrying off your children to adults
2. Rampant pedos and no police or fbi
3. OP is a pedophile who time traveled from medieval times
4. OP goes to the live show Medieval Times and jerks off in the audience because he thinks its legal there
5. OP goes to larp groups in hopes he will be wed to a 'fertile wife'
10. fuck you I'm not coming up with anymore

People are a product of their environment, what is he in new Zealand or something.

George RR Martin draws most of his material from European history and shit like this went down all the time.

He's American

>fictional

So you realize the show is pretend then yeah? So Martin could have made the girl any age. And yet he chose 12. Nice try, pedo defender.

Attached: dr-evil-right.gif (220x149, 59.13K)

Who isn't

He's trying to make a show that is convincingly medieval user.
I don't condone child brides, but if you want to make a show that takes place in medieval times, there is going to be child brides. Also prepubescent kings who get assassinated, am I a child murder defender for acknowledging that?

Lots of pedophiles in here. Doesn't matter what happened in medieval times you demons. This is a fictional story he made up and could have chose any age but chose 12. Even in the game of thrones shit all the girls are supposed to be children. Stop defending pedophilia.

>Implying that a young kid being murdered is the same as am old man marrying a 12 year old girl.

Seek psychiatric help.

Alright it's official, op is a troll.
Abandon thread.

Grow up

Where's Joe Bidens picture? He molested kids on live TV multiple occasions. His daughter also wrote in her diary at the metal hospital she was at and wrote how he molested her in the bathtub. His daughter in the loony bin, son smoking crack and shooting heroin God knows what else. These kids he had grew up in a very messed up household.

Maybe Martin should have the girls in his stories grow up before letting creepy old pedos have sex with them.

Oh because I oppose pedophilia I'm a troll?

It's only paedophilia before puberty. She probably has a huge bush down there.

>Oh because I oppose pedophilia I'm a troll?
Nah, because you accuse people who are acknowledging historically correct things of being pedo supporters, in spite of them not making any claims of condoning the practice of child brides.
Also you seem to think that making something a part of your story, it means you condone it.
If that is the case, why weren't you up in arms about George RR Martin being into incest in the original show?

Don't forget the worst of them all

Attached: 1651284542458.png (910x665, 388.93K)

This guy has a political agenda. Nothing he says is genuine

>Oh because I oppose pedophilia I'm a troll?
yes