As a Republican, I will not vote anymore

As a Republican, I will not vote anymore.

Hear me out: I will not provide legitimacy to a rigged and fraudulent election. Elections are a tool by the democrats to make it seem like their candidates are legitimate.

We live in a full on tyranny these days and I will NOT support this oppressive regime.

Attached: 1 je013KZlek0wJKI9URNzFQ.png (450x450, 24.69K)

I, for one, applaud your sense and conviction. Please convince all of your republican friends to participate in your protest. God bless you.

Anybody who thought a popular vote could legitimise any form of government action was malicious or retarded anyway.

don´t let these fucking libtards get you off your deliberation. I think you are right. Voting only gives the usurpers something they can use as legitimization. I will stay away from polls, but the resistance lives on

American democracy has failed us.

Damn American psyops are dumb, I mean op really thinks republicans are this dumb.

All liberals, democrats, and communists like you will be killed.

That being said, you are right. I did convince a few other Reps to boycott the elections and that's what ALL Republicans should do: BOYCOTT THESE FRAUDULENT DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS

Attached: bc0a5b767bbbb08f55823c60a974b047--voting-posters-political-posters.jpg (236x360, 20.94K)

t. kike

I mean…..

yeah go on supporting a broken system that only serves to help radical tranny communists

Conservatives should vote with their guns

>t. democrat shill
Why would I be Jewish? Wouldn't they benefit from republicans not voting?
Congrats user, you have a political bias, that makes you so smart.

Oh so you're a civil war shill and you want conservatives to be the ones to resort to weapons first?
That would make their general eradication more palatable I guess.

you're a kike because you keep perpetuating your broken system that keeps kikes in power.

Why are you voting when you know that the election will be rigged and fraudulent?

Attached: Stabroek-News-Cartoon-June-6-2019-970x1213.jpg (970x1213, 151.04K)

Attached: index.png (194x259, 5.64K)

>you're a kike because you keep perpetuating your broken system that keeps kikes in power.
Not my system, I'm a Dane. It just seems hyper obvious that this is someone trying to convince republicans not to vote, because they are actually more popular right now and liable to beat Democrats in most areas.
Democrats are shitting themselves to death right now and the only thing that could save them would be for republicans not to vote.
>Why are you voting when you know that the election will be rigged and fraudulent?
I can't vote in your elections, yet at least I wouldn't put it past you guys to have outside countries legally voting in your elections soon.
The president election does seem rigged and fraudulent, but your primaries are still an area that voters can affect.

demoralization thread

herbs

>voting
kek

>because they are actually more popular right now
You're a cartoon character. The Dobbs decision completely upended this year's elections. If Dems come out to vote in just halfway decent numbers, it's going to be a wipeout

funny enough, most americans dont know about or understand primaries. they simply wait until they can only choose between two old white men, then complain that they can only choose between two old white men

Explain to me: why vote when the vote is rigged anyway?