Want to hook up with a girl? Cheat code is meth. If you can get her to snort some, then panties immediately drop...

Want to hook up with a girl? Cheat code is meth. If you can get her to snort some, then panties immediately drop. Doesn't matter what you look like. You're welcome.

Attached: breaking-bad-crystal-meth-candy_400x333.jpg (400x333, 18.12K)

So turn her into a junkie and turn myself into a pusher?
All for some clam?
Nah, I'm good.

gay

No user, not wanting to drug women in order to have sex with them, doesn't make me gay.
It makes me not a rapist.

fuckin amateur, we use roofies here, get the fuck out

you don't need to get girls addicted to meth to fuck them. You just need to be slightly charismatic and show some genuine value. It's not even hard. Sober girls like having sex, at worst get them slightly tipsy and they'll be drooling for you.

You're a complete piece of shit my guy

Attached: QNUGQESF6NCOBGZRCEIYDKBZRI.jpg (1200x900, 107.39K)

All for some clam?
Holy fuck my sides lmao

/thread

checked but...no thank you. chicks that fuck for drugs are not worth the trouble. it's not some high standard, it's common sense. and don't tell me she ain't fucking for drugs

>needs to get chicks severely fucked up for them to fuck him
>not being a high value male and having multiple women thirsting for you

ngmi

The overall amount of white knight faggotry proves that the summerfags are still among us.

Attached: a8b.gif (333x250, 1.86M)

>muh degen echochamberinoooo

Cringe. I've probably been here longer than you faggot

How am I white knight for not needing meth to fuck women?

I dislike women, but even I think this is completely immoral and pure evil. You can't get your dopamine receptors back after that sort of damage. It literally alters your nervous system.

>ngmi
Lurkmoar zoomer

been here since 2009 you junkie fuck

TDS much!! roflmao

ever notice how you idiots can ONLY PROVIDE MEMES and NOT ONE bit of actual EVIDENCE of anything Trump did to the AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!

>zoomed
Kek, not even close edgefag. Enjoy whats left of your summer vacation kid

nah, you don't go looking for chicks that fuck for drugs. find yourself a nice girl going through some shit, and turn her into a chick who fucks for drugs.

faggots scream white knight whenever a man suggests that maybe, just perhaps, strangling women with the intestines of their newborns infants while raping them might not be "moral"
these shit stains have the mental stability of 80's cartoon quicksand, and literally any implication that they may be wrong or even vaguely amoral is met with a hostile attack declaring that you spend all your days defending imaginary women under the auspice that they will have sex with you.
I figure this is because these stupid shits can't imagine caring about something, or even having an opinion, if it doesn't lead to getting your dick wet.
They're retards and their opinions are not worth consideration.

Attached: u.png (800x600, 95.55K)

Congrats you’re not actually a zoomer, you just have a little peanut brain like one
You cringe faggot

Damn user, that is a lot of bad faith. You might be right for all I know, but I still kinda think you might need a relaxing break around some pleasant people.

I'm really glad my life never came to this point.