What the fuck should I even go to college for? I'm not passionate about anything

What the fuck should I even go to college for? I'm not passionate about anything.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 9.42.49 pm.png (1022x936, 1.24M)

Why would you go then? You'd just be wasting a lot of time and money. Learn a trade like welding or some shit or get into I.T like I did

Just become an electrician/plumber
>Immediately make median or over median income
>Get free education if with a big operation
>Get journeyman's after a few years
>Get master a few years after
>Can then do literally whatever and if you saved your pennies, you're ready to start making an easy 6 figures putting in permits for new build houses and having overpaid young techs over charging for repair

College degree holders earn like 40% more than undereducated retards on average so any degree. Go for an easy business degree so you can fuck around and enjoy your time. Have fun.

Listen to this retard
Not this retard

Source for that?
Learning a trade is a lot more secure though, tradesmen are always needed.

It used to be so you could be one of the upper class of society, as college was only for the high class individuals. Now, the poor's all want it. So the tests are dumbed down, the entry requirements are lowered, niggers are admitted etc etc. To think college offers any prestige today is a joke, when I see someone with a college degree I laugh at them for following the trend and don't hire them. I want individuals and not trend-following zombies.

studying to become an electrician at the moment.

then don’t go to college fagt
no one here gives two fucks what you do.

you’ll only fuck it up like the massive retard you are.

they do?

noone here gives a fuck
ftf

Then don't go. Float around until you find something you're passionate about, but take care of your body. Don't take a dangerous job just for the pay. You could end up with a lifetime of a disability.

Look at this manlet LARPing as a relevant employer. How cute. Mommy's making tendies for brekky.

It sounds like you run an uninsured tree-trimming business.

join the marines you lazy faggot

Dude, then in all reality, dont. Sure there's loan forgiveness now, but no one is doing anything about the predatory lending still going on. I didnt go to college until 4 years after high school. Since then, I know TONS of people who arent even working in the field their major is in. Take your time. Find something your interested in. College ain't what it used to be. You may not be living a lavish lifestyle or eating at fancy restaurants for a while, but it's better than owing tens of thousands of dollars for something you're not interested in or even use. Sincerely, a dude with a bachelor's in Psychology who now works with CISCO VoIP systems.

nearly every economy is crashing, globalization is making everyone in the western world replaceable. Practical skills and useful knowledge is going to be way more important and valuable than a button pusher job in a corporate sector that is going to massively shrink.

This is really bad advice in 2022, would've been useful in the 70s-early 90's

Attached: 1660288870888640.jpg (342x338, 21.24K)

This. Become a plumber though, an electrician may make more in the long run but it will come with more stress. Worse case you burn some fucks house / business down and fire damage is much worse than water damage.
> Be me
> Start working at plumbing company before I graduate HS
> Be 24 now making $1200 a week on 50-55 hours
> Never went to trade school so I’m still on the low end of pay
> No debt whatsoever I’ve payed for multiple cars outright
> Pretty easy job besides being in the heat constantly
> Residential only so I’m never stressed about big jobs
> work for 5-10 years depending on state and get your masters
> open up your own business with connections you’ve made
> doesn’t matter if you do service work or strictly new residential installs
> my boss was born dirt poor and lived in a shitty trailer until his company took off
> dudes in his early 50’s with literal millions in profit every year
> does whatever he wants whenever and is never stressed out or a dick to employees
> has 20+ properties he also has income from and a 400K boat
> plumbing is easy and will always be needed

>ITT ivanbot psyop to stop good Americans from getting educated and becoming smarter

we all see you Sergei. The USA will always be smarter and better educated than your potato shithole.

Attached: 4DF6A140-DBDE-4B41-BD2D-B95139BEC83D.jpg (600x437, 78.32K)

and the first country to have pregnant men kek. Дo cвидaния user

You are so wrong, it burns. Globalization was just stabbed in the neck with Russias invasion. And the fact that America is done playing world police. And now that boomers are retiring en masse theres more positions than people to fill them, especially for anything more complicated than office bitch jobs for arts majors. Your advice comes from 10 years ago, and is completely wrong today.

Attached: 1619821704120.jpg (250x250, 10.47K)

At least our birthrate will be going up, unlike shitty Russia who’s birthrate is so low even Putin can see over the top if it