*achieves total victory by 2030*

*achieves total victory by 2030*

Attached: 8FFA6E81-4648-4B44-ABD6-1244FEBF47CA.png (318x159, 6.26K)

If your goal was to get me to stop using web browsers and write my own CLI clients for stuff I use, then congrats on the win.

You mean abandoned by 2023?

c#, dot net anything and *especially* blaz*r and ms edg* are utter crap

from datetime import date
print(f"{date.today().year + 1} will be the year of the Linux desktop!")

You’re either unemployed, or you willingly make things harder on yourself by using the uncoordinated nightmare that is Java and/or the unkempt jungle of JavaScript frameworks. There is no need to make things harder on yourself just to spite a company that has never heard of you. Come to total tooling integration. Come home, white man.

In my experience people who work with MS tech are unironically retarded. They get hooked on Visual Studio from a young age because they have a lazy mind and by the time they're in the industry for a few years, it's too late to change. They're destined to specialize in an abandonware tech and hope for getting some crumbs while Java/JS chads get another raise

this. the whole .NET ecosystem is a joke.

I could:
- Use JS with React, Next or any of the other incredible tools and libraries, using the same code that powers the Web;
- Use Java and use the very same libraries that power some big websites still today; or
- Download 100+ GB of Visual Studio + other crap that will eat up all my ram while getting stuck, with Intellisense not working and zero (zero) useful libraries

You've been brainwashed by the shills. Actually come home, white man

Blazor is super comfy, works out of the box, and makes javascript bootcamp niggers lose their minds

>JavaScript bootcamp niggers
*raises paw*
Erm, actually, JavaScript users are CHADS who make bank as this amazing man pointed out .
Also, please don’t use the N word.

low-tier bait

>actually, JavaScript users are CHADS who make bank as this amazing man pointed out
Kek at microfag seething. Are you guys still using TFS or have you switched to 21st century already?

The .net ecosystem makes AWS look like a complete breeze

In my experience people who pig-headedly reject MS tooling without thought are decades behind in their industry and take twice as long to deliver sub standard solutions using boomer meme stacks.

In 2030 nobody own computers and there's no electricity :D

>why yes, we use Entity Framework Core, we are not boomers

>*allows you to own nothing and be happy about it by 2030*

>react
no, use nodejs + client side vanilla js + html like a true white man

it was an example, I do in fact use vanilla js on my websites

Lol. You're the unemployed one.

>Spring Boot, Angular, Postgres
Most used stack by actually employed people.

>Angular
>in 2022

>Angular
As dead as .net at this point

based

None of this matters anyways, all of you monkeys are going to be replaced by text2code systems in the next 5 years. Enjoy while it lasts

Attached: 1662477156167062.webm (720x406, 2.89M)