How can i fall asleep fast??

Attached: insomnia.jpg (976x549, 80.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trfHP5LHVNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

??????

15 minutes do not move close eyes.
you are welcome
can work when seated heard that it works when standing but i doubt you can maintain posture

>?????

Joe Pera will help you.
youtube.com/watch?v=trfHP5LHVNY

Attached: 62915cfdb1f4fec730699148597005f6.jpg (1536x768, 186.63K)

Splash water on your face then go stand outsid in the cold

Shower

Read

Find the comfy spot in your bed qnd tell yourself a story in your head

The long term best thing you can do is tire yourself out in the day. Gym is good.

Think of all the 'Trump is bad' shitposts you get to create the next day. It should fill you with warm fuzzy feeling and you will instantly fall asleep.

Attached: SuicideFlag.jpg (3839x3839, 1.6M)

"brown noise"
biscord"

JVmsZ7vbG5

Attached: bruh.png (268x243, 118.21K)

?????

Also elevate your feet above your head while in bed, it reduces the load on your heart and helps you drift off to sleep more quickly. Mostly you just need to meditate though, play white noise or rain sounds or something and focus on the rise and fall of your chest.

Work hard all day, for money, on hobbies, and to look after other people. Men are not made to sit around. We're made to move, burn energy, and get shit done.

20mg melatonin

Drink 5 ounces of Jack Daniels and have 3 smokes before bed every night. Guaranteed great sleep

Put a bullet in your head

Smoke a joint, think about life for an hour then go to sleep

>exit bag

drink 600 beers

Stay the fuck away from screens. Dim the lights. Go outside a bit. Watch the sunset. Listen to the wind. Fuck another human. Sleep.

This always works for me. Lay on my side get in comfortable position, stare straight ahead with my eyes closed. Repeat a short phrase over and over in my mind. I use, "it's super easy". I imagine saying it over and over keeping all other thoughts out of my mind. I never remember drifting off to sleep but I do and it's usually a deep deep sleep. Works every time for me. Something about repeating t
a phrase triggers something I think is related to dreaming. Random repeated thoughts are the food of sleep and dreaming.

You can't fall asleep deliberately. It's an autonomous function, like sneezing or sweating.
All you can do is relax, avoid concentrating, and wait.

have you ever tried self asphyxiation? Heard it's very effective

Meditate