Need medical advice

I'm a 20yo male and have had this spot on my groin that itches terribly and it sometimes gets wet if scratch it too much. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me what it is and how to treat it as it has been debilitating for me.

Attached: 20220830_230405 (1).jpg (3024x3024, 968.75K)

stop shaving and just trim

Looks like AIDS to me. Apply bengay to balls twice a week and it should go away.

Seriously though, you’re a faggot for not seeing the doctor. Fungal infection.

This was there before I shaved, I just shaved to get a better look at what it is

This.
Stop shaving, trim with electric clippers.
Try moisturizer or some kind of ointment.
Don't scratch.

here’s what you need to do. Take some garden shears and slice u tiny PEENZIS clean ohff. The blood will flow and u will howl at the moon but the healing process can begin and u will be restored

Attached: 73BF2E20-50E4-4208-9A1D-A1A6E1B4E193.jpg (900x888, 78.98K)

yup this nigger knows it

First, get a new razor. Store it in a location that doesn't get wet from condensation when you shower. Water resting on a blade will dull it, and you want this as sharp as possible. Let the skin heal before you try again. Second, get yourself some baby powder. It'll help with irritation from the itching. Lastly, use an aloe shaving creme when it clears up. Might not hurt to also apply a moisturizer on the affected area for now, either.

Stop shaving alone won’t get rid of the ringworm. Get a cream, stop being a nigger.

It's convid AIDS because you vaksinated yourself. You gonna die bro.

Attached: 1643841321399.jpg (810x540, 202.42K)

Just dry skin, dipshit! Don't shave that hard and use moisturizer

Have you tried to just go to the dermatologist?

Post pic of pp and balls

Buy some rosehip oil and rub a couple of drops on any inflamed areas. It'll help keep your skin moisturised and should prevent it from itching.

If you keep scratching, you'll begin to get scar tissue there.

Why would you even shave if you’re a virgin?

Ya'll aint listening, I literally just shaved because to get a better look at this. This was here way before I ever shaved once

Oof, probably go see a doctor yuh retarded, or get some over the counter antifungal cream.

If this is really still OP, then nigger shower more.

it makes jerking off more enjoyable

yupp its aids. game over man

I shower every day

Skin psoriasis.
Steroid cream or injections, from a doctor.

Lather in corn syrupy and buy new underwear to wear your other one trow it out please thank you remeber drink plenty of coco cola aswel

Attached: doctor-man-cheerful-smiling-camera-thumbs-up-perfect-medical-service-clinic-happy-future-medicine-healthcare-143034756.jpg (590x674, 76.87K)

Ding ding ding

Fungal cream.
Even virgins can get fungal infections.
Apply cream for a week or two and it’s gone.

No, better hygiene alone won’t make it go away. Cream can be bought online if you’re too much of a faggot to get it over the counter. Or just tell them it’s for your feet.

Jock Itch. Basically a male fungus infection. There's cream for that

It's not jock itch, I've been using an anti jock itch powder for a couple weeks now and its done nothing. The guy that mentioned psoriasis might be right. I think I'm going to get something for that and see if it works