You're mentally insane if you wash your clothes

There, I said it. Anybody who washes their clothes belongs in a mental institution
>costs a shit ton of power
>costs a shit ton of water
>renders the piece unusable until it dries

There is LITERALLY no reason to wash your clothes you fucking schizos, seek therapy.

Attached: angry reddit man.jpg (626x748, 41.69K)

They smell tho

First someone ranting about baths and showers, now this. Humans sweat and produce oil, it’s gross if you don’t. Why are so many people on Any Forums angered by basic hygiene? I would never want to meet a Any ForumsTard in public….Imagine the smell…

Unfortunately the western world is full of snobby bitches who can't take a slightly foul odor. I agree, it is a waste of resources to wash clothes, but you need to constantly smell like laundry detergent to hold down a decent job.

lol people like you are why I have to waste money on soap.

>t. $500 weekly water bill
Seethe and dilate.

Once again, I would never want to encounter anyone from this board in person. I honestly hope all you faggots who avoid hygiene to “save the environment” or whatever get sick from not taking care of yourselves

Water wasters BTFO

right smart dust in clothes

Hey stinky!

I can smell this fucking post

Oh my God you're seething so hard you little soapfag. Enjoy spending half your income on utilities LOL

Imagine wasting water lol

Uh oh! Stinky!

You must be at least 18+ to post here

the planet is like three quarters full of water but fuck don't waste any or anything

you are mentally insane of you brush your teeth
>costs a shit ton of power
>costs a shit ton of water
>renders your mouth unusable until you rinse it out

There is LITERALLY no reason to brush your teeth you fucking schizos, seek therapy.

>sea water
nice bait, you washfags are wasting perfectly good drinkable water

A German posted this because their gov is telling him to stop washing

you don't catch your rain water in a big tank? i'm sorry that you live in a third world country.

Attached: 10000-litre-rainwater-tank-near-stairs.jpg (750x444, 75.92K)

>stealing water from the sky to wash your clothes

Attached: 1661490527289969.jpg (640x845, 107.69K)

it's god's water and he gave it to me