The same will happen to you when you go to hell

The same will happen to you when you go to hell.

This is alike how an asshole becomes after the Devil puts out his big red cock. Sins aren't forgiven.

Attached: 1661926705185524.jpg (1478x726, 75.28K)

I fapped

I can't wait. It's gonna be a fun ride for sure

>Sins
Lmao, Fuck you dude. "Sins" Ooo fuckin heck
Fuckin gonna booga bogga come git cha, the sins are comin.

Attached: 1641595922525.jpg (607x608, 34K)

Sauce?

Would you really want a bitch who can shit her ass out like that though?

Me either.

Attached: 1644468689050.gif (200x200, 2M)

Yes I would. I could put her ass in my ass

I'd like to put my hand in there at least once.

Oh god, she needs to get that fixed ASAP.

How does someone take a crap with that shit?

It just sorta falls out

Well shit, alright then, we ball i guess.

Have you won the million dollar challenge to prove life after death exists? The challenge has been around for over 50 years and no one has won it yet. but maybe you can

The problem with proving life after death is that you have to be dead. Typically it's a one way trip.

Not OP but I almost drowned in my early 20s and the place I went too seemed way to creative for me to think it up. It's enough for me to believe atleast

Explain what you saw

what's the model name of that particular bio-onahole?

it's shooped, retards

incorrect.

Attached: MV5BY2ZjMzk0MjEtZTgyZS00ZTI4LTg0MmEtNzRlMDQwYWE2MWM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (800x432, 87.07K)

Attached: love-showing-off-my-clit.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)

Attached: 1661923538261445.jpg (922x1280, 224.3K)

I was in a desert. Huge pillars of sand stretched into the sky and a woman in a white dress was waiting for me in front of a fruit tree. Just looking at her gave me an overwhelming since of peace and belonging, like staring at the embodiment of being held by your mother as a small child. She offered me a piece of fruit. It sort of looked like a really big fig. We talked a while about my life while I ate. She told me the rest of it was gonna be really hard. Eventually she told me it was time to go back and I woke up to CPR.

She was right to. My life is really hard. I hope to meet her again soon