I really want to fuck my neighbors 19 year old daughter. I'm 31 years old. How do I go about hooking up with her?

I really want to fuck my neighbors 19 year old daughter. I'm 31 years old. How do I go about hooking up with her?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1646279872991.jpg (564x564, 214.94K)

Strike a conv and seduce her with your charm

Have you tried drugging her? Not all at once mind you. A little at a time withe increasingly addictive doses. Thats how love works. Chemical addiction.

what if I don't have any charm?

You're too old for her
You're at that age where you don't have friends, your 20s are over

The answer is money and don't live in America. Don't know what to tell you

This

Ask her to come do some work for you. Give beer, maybe drugs, be cool. You open 2 doors this way - either she allows herself to be used secually in exchange for goods (less likely but maybe) or she becomes comfortable with you and one day when feeling feisty will hit you up. I doubt it's a straight line kinda thing, but if you're good looking maybe you pull it off more directly.

This is definitely how it starts, before you know it you have her and all her younger friends coming over and partying with you and fucking your brains out. Just don't get any of them pregnant...

do you have a dog? let her walk or play with dog. invite her in for snacks or something after she gets back. find out about her life. let her use streaming account services if you have any she doesn't. drugs or alcohol, if she's interested.

using your situation as a problem and solution puzzle while i have my morning coffee:
1. Approach Indirectly: aquire the means to be her friend, and to be able to interact with her often.
2. Create a Need & insinuation: discovering something that is missing from her life that she desires, and then getting HER to convince HERSELF that she can get it through you. (getting her to think it's her own idea.)
3. Spirit-Entering, and Using the power of Words: stroking her ego by acting like a reflection of her. talk the way they do, believe the same things they do, but doing it in a way that compliments them. Flattery is also powerful when you know how to cut deep. telling them exactly what they wanted to hear. complimenting something they already know is good is alright, but complimenting what they are most insecure about is gold.
4. create a temptation & keep them in suspence: offer adventure and excitement (ask them out, retard). after that, give them a pleasant surprise that catches them off guard. could be a gift, or something they always wanted someone to do. Etc. be creative.
5. ETC: IDK bro have fun
6. Physical lures & the Bold Move: make your move.
if you need any more ideas read Art of Seduction and/or Influence to connect the dots.

Attached: AoS.png (794x547, 739.43K)

Holy shit you're retarded.

Just buy her drugs and alcohol. She and her friends will fuck you instead of paying you money back.

Rape her in her sleep, and then beat her with a bar of soap. And as you hit her just tell her it's all just a bad dream fat boy.

nah, this shit actually works like a fucking charm. the start and end suck tho, that indirect approach thing will lead nowhere to someone that doesn't understand very well what that actually means to do.
I'd recommend supplemental material, things like cold reading and such.

Possible for any pics of her? Back or headless or what you got?

> Back or headless
She will probably end up headless if OP gets to her.

all women are whores, just offer the right amount and she will open her legs

>the start and end suck tho
to clarify, step 1 just means acquiring the means to actually talk to them. none of the other steps matter if OP doesn't even have a way to interact with them. step 5 and 6 is left vague because the AoS is very fucking vague. at some point it feels like it just becomes a random collection of things you COULD do. all in all, when she gets 'into you' status, then everything you need to do after that isn't really hard to understand or grasp. I'd also go back and add a 'Step 0' which would be: 'be attractive.'

yes I know, that's why I said it will lead nowhere with someone that already is wondering how to initiate. I get how to use them as guidelines, but for most they aren't handholding enough.

>You find out that she's failing math/art/biology/physics/whatever subject and >you tell her you were a wizard in that subject.
>invite over to tutor her.
>roofies
>profit!

Attached: 1661362896641443.jpg (1536x1920, 960.75K)

she's 19. no guarantee she's in college. tho we could hope for she's a flunkee still in high school, I suppose

ur 2 old for me haha x

It's on the edge of cradle robbing, but fine if you can pull it off. I'd also expect a nineteen year old to be disgustingly immature in 2022 aswell. And as always, the answer to your question is alcohol and a good time.

twelve years aren't to much of a gap in this combination. so if you like her be a cool smart and healthy living guy next door. that she can relate and share interests, ( political) views and problems with.
got my wife like this ( 8 years younger then me)