Im tired

Hi Any Forums,
I'm hella tired of life, for me its just been a 14 year long loop of being suicidal and being regular depressed. Therapy hasn't helped much and i always end up in the same place.

any tips??????

Attached: QYPlmPQ.png (413x345, 15.56K)

Also! Dont spam
>aaaah nooo dont do it, yuo have soo much to live foore

As someone who's struggled with the same feelings for almost 40 years, the best advice I can give you is to learn how to find it relaxing that nothing matters.

There's a Buddhist teaching that says life is like a dramatic stage play. It's important and emotional and affecting - but in the end, it's also a fleeting thing that fades like a dream. Once you step back from life and see the stage for what it is, you can continue to take part in it, without taking it too seriously. Or you can leave.

I don't care about myself, or about humanity. But for most of my life, I've been devastated by the destruction of the natural world. I hate seeing the natural world vanish, along with all of its beautiful creatures, so that we can have Applebee's and Walmart and Jiffy Lube. I don't mind the thought of dying, but I have had genuine nervous breakdowns because of what we're doing to the world.

But then I look at photos from the Hubble/Webb telescopes, and try to imagine just how tiny our world is. Even if everything here dies out, it doesn't matter at all on a cosmic scale. If the entire Earth was suddenly vaporized by a comet, nobody would be sad. Nobody would know we were gone. The universe, in all its splendor, would remain essentially intact.

This is basically the core tenet of antinatalism. The idea that life is an aberration, and that a universe without conscious awareness would still be beautiful and amazing and peaceful. When you go into a beautiful forest, and you're awed by the stillness and silence, you can see that a world without thinking beings would be a better one.

That all sounds depressing, but it's really freedom. It's a way of finding peace, without trying to ignore the genuine horrors of the world. Therapists try to make you improve your outlook. But that's just avoiding reality. It's better to accept reality, and learn to flow with the current instead of fighting it.

That sounds nice.
I tired and i want to sleep. i want to drift away and just die

Just do it then if you aren't getting benefit out of it now. Nothing else will change, everyone talks about ma mental health.

But if your that fucked your not meant to live, i mean your gonna fuckin cark it eventually anyway.

shrinks don't fucking care your just a sad ball of money.

Honestly just kill yourself, odds of there being an "afterlife" are greater than not. The world is going to shit at a rapid pace, if you feel bad now just wait until 10 years.

Sounds like you need a change of latitude. Is it possible this is not a you problem? Could it be some one else in your life causing this? One way to find out is a bit of solitary travel. Get away from it all for a bit so you can see things from a different perspective.

You're a frogpostin POS - you have every reason to be depressed and suicidal
>saged

Attached: depression2.jpg (653x499, 219.87K)

t. gymbro faggot

Yeah.
Go on an elimination diet.

I went on one, found keto, and my depression went away in about 3 months. Long before anybody started treating me different and I still looked fat as fuck. Not saying keto will work for you per se, but I am saying there is a chance that some or most of the food you're eating is creating the chemical basis for your depression. I'm not saying that the world will become rainbows and sunshine when the depression lifts. It's more of a finally being able to just feel neutral to slightly below neutral.

good point, i'll think about it and neck myself on friday
>The world is going to shit
I dont give a fuck about the earth, i live in northern europe so im set for the next 50 years

World of Warcraft

>northern europe
Oh fuck, why didn't you say so earlier? Your vitamin D levels are probably shit low. You, my man, need to start taking cod liver oil. Like yesterday.
Probably need to do some sunbathing too when weather permits.

What?

Good to see that I'm not alone, but i don't know about this whole Buddhism thing. Its kinda out there, man
True
Already did, now I'm severely underweight and my dad is body shaming me
So if i chug some Möller's I'll be fine?

Research ayahuasca.

No thank you, i have PD2 and War Thunder :)

I'd rather just take a few mgs of fentanyl

just kill yourself at this point, what are you waiting for?

I, honestly, don't know

What a nice post. You've just expressed some of my recent thoughs so eloquently. Another deprressionfag here.