Is it wrong to hate the religious

My gf believes in God and I want to vomit... It goes against everything I stand for. Should I break up with her? Is it wrong to hate religion?

Attached: wojak.png (276x182, 11K)

It's objectively correct to despise Christcucks

>It goes against everything I stand for

Attached: image_2022-08-31_012037705.png (425x401, 99.05K)

Just commit self dead already. Didn't your atheist reddit club teach you how pointless your life is?

This tbh is how I am feeling

Yes it is judgemental of you and wrong.
She finds comfort in it, even if it is misplaced.
Let her have her faith, don't be a fucking atheist dickhead; you don't know any more than she does whether there's a higher power or not. She has faith, you don't.

>Christcuck

She is bisexual and has no morals pretty much though... It isn't like it is making her a good person.

Then it's just that she's following her family's tradition and it's not even a moral system for her.
I know the type. Bible belt folks who will commit every sin under the sun but hang a crucifix from their rear view mirror.
It's just a fad, like pumpkin spice coffee. Don't feed it and it will go away on its own. As long as she's not pushing her religion on you, just let it be.

>My gf believes in God and I want to vomit... It goes against everything I stand for. Should I break up with her? Is it wrong to hate religion?

Attached: 1642196198271.jpg (785x1000, 151.57K)

ALSO why are you spending your time with someone who has no morals, OP?
Is this a recent epiphany of yours?

Abuse her God while pounding her

No, we are long distance but not to far. 3 hours away. We both love each other and want to meet.

duuuuuuuuuuude, wake up.

>We want to meet.
She's not your girlfriend.

Why you say that?

fucking redditor atheist cuck. kill yourself retard go back to your shitty hedonistic nihilistic lifestyle and stop grooming her

no you shouldnt user. im not very religious but you are a complete retard

nevermind. just break up with her

Literally not your grilfriend you’ve never seen her irl. Don’t fall for this trap, bud. No fuckin joke it’s not worth it at all.

Attached: FFp_HwKXwAAj7Qk.jpg (1242x1487, 124.73K)

She's your penpal. Not your gf

but we're three hours away only? I can't talk to girls irl cause autism. We sent each other letters even.

would it matter to you if you're not exclusive or she's unfaithful to you?

of course it would

First of all she sounds like a penpal, if its even a "she", second only retards get upset abput other peoples faith or lack of faith, live your own life instead of being a faggy liberal trying to control others. Eventually shes just going to get tired of you debating her religion with her and move on to a christian guy, go ahead, fuck it up for yourself autist.

I don't think it is a problem as long as she doesn't do stupid shit because of her belief, like not trusting modern medicine and potentially endangering her future child that way.

yet you say she's immoral and she lives 3 hours distance away...