What are these white bumps on my testicles?

what are these white bumps on my testicles?

only noticed them after shaving
and the last time i had sex before was like 6 months ago

Attached: A635B7A5-4043-406A-9182-6FC6515302DD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

ponkey mox the advanced autism strain that aggressively causes terminal autism and AIDS unfortunately

seems deadly. game over OP its over.

goodbye.

Papules. Kinda like an ingrown hair but without the hair
probably

how to get rid of it

They may go away on their own.
Some people never, but they're mostly born with it. Just a genetic quirk that somehow is still in the genome over something one of our genetic ancestors developed.

Salicylic acid or any other nonprescription acne treatment usually works.

been using stridex every other day and it’s been 2 weeks and still no improvement :/

Same old LARP. Sage

Herpes

That would never work. Those aren't pimples

looks like cancer

aids ball cancer

what do

im no dermatologist but this seems right

I have similar bumps on my balls, although completely black.

Probably shouldn’t but I pop mine with a needle.
Come out as hard little white beads it’s pretty gnarly but fuck sometimes they just feel weird on my sack

I have some as well. Had multiple medical workers say that they're cysts. I only ever developed them because of shaving. Now I do not shave. A dermatologist can safely assess them and extract them. They will come back if you take matters into your own hands. If I were you, stop shaving as well. Especially shaving and then fucking the same night of the shave

That's what I done with mine. Was in the shower & was sick of seeing it after about 8 months of trying to Pop it.
HOT shower is the key & squeeze the ever loving shit out of it. Worked for me & not got the Cancer yet.

It was nice to meet you pal, see ya in next life

They are sebaceous cysts. Sort of like acne but its just benign fluid buildup below the surface of the skin. If it bothers you you can pop them, and they'll go away, or you can leave them. Its not a health problem and it doesn't matter

You have cancer, enjoy your AIDS!

Oh shit, bro. You got the pox.