Hey B my little sister just caught me masturbating and said she had proof when she came out of her room. What do I do...

Hey B my little sister just caught me masturbating and said she had proof when she came out of her room. What do I do? Because I asked her what she meant by has proof and she ignored me. I think she recorded a video before coming out of her room. Should I confront her about it?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1658928125189044m.jpg (768x1024, 62.05K)

>B

Attached: 361a4f760efd378614d964ec9b55237da06a9e915006272afc1d879df03a29f3.jpg (960x960, 129.74K)

Who gives a shit dude? Everyone faps. Ask her if she wants to watch next time

My bad allow me to correct myself. Hey Any Forums

You're a grown ass adult. You can jack off in your own room as you damn well please. If your mom has half a brain cell she will tell your sister to fuck off and stop filming other people's business.

Dude she literally came out and used the bathroom then sat down and smoked a bowl. I'm so confused at the situation.

It almost feels like she wanted to watch

people bate, who cares.

If this isn't a shitty LARP, why not bring her back in and rape her? That'll teach her to nose around near you again.

I may or may not have been in our living room. Yes I know that's retarded of me but we're grown up and I thought she was asleep. I didn't think she was listening

Dog I'm not raping my sister. She's beautiful but I'm not gonna rape her

more nudes now

Well either that or provide pictures of her with timestamps. Your call.

It's just some random girl.

Then in that case it's your own damn fault. Keep it private.

I can't timestamp it I'm not gonna just go tell her I need a picture of her after that. But I can post her Facebook pfp?

A Facebook will do nicely. We can then assist you in *finding* solutions...

Yeah. I agree but what should I do about her saying "she has proof" because if she recorded me without me realizing I'd be upset

As long as you arent sniffing her underwear and she just caught you jerking off then ask her why she was watching anyway? And why she recorded it?

Ask her to show it to you ofc
If she declines just say that she didnt video it then

I don't care if you jerk off to her

Never done that to her
I feel like I should confront her about it

if you're serious, literally destroy her phone. She needs to understand how serious it is, and that you WILL do something about it.

And I'm not sure if she did record it because she only said she had proof

You have no idea how bad I wanted to do that but she said she'd wake our mom up. And I am honestly really conflicted

>[current year]
>not having raped already as retaliation, before making this thread
I miss the old Any Forums.

Attached: Judith.jpg (300x220, 9.5K)

Dude I can't rape my little sister. I'm not going to jail

My disappointment is eternal. You mean nothing to me.

Attached: Angel.png (1281x719, 675.24K)

Yeah let her tell me that's what she wants bet it will be different but I'm not fucking up my life

Become her sub in order to keep your secret safe