Do you like watching girls pee?

Do you like watching girls pee?
I'm not into watersports, but something about seeing an attractive woman take a regular piss turns me on a lot

Attached: pee.png (1621x1073, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/hidden-cam-pissing-and-shitting-compilation-in-a-college-toilet/
ratedgross.com/videos/dual-cam-cute-fit-teen-girl-shitting-into-the-toilet-for-us-to-enjoy/
thisvid.com/videos/hidden-cam-video-of-girl-shitting-on-toilet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 11.08.48 pm.png (515x478, 219.13K)

Attached: vvvv.png (1265x683, 949.95K)

My gma would take me into the womens bathroom when I was little (wasn’t comfortable leaving me outside by myself) and one time I asked her how girls pee and I was never allowed back in, that’s what probably got me into this

that's super hot
Something about the way women's bodies look sitting on a toilet turns me on a lot

watching Latinas piss is especially hot

I wish there was a video of this

No wonder they stand over the toilet when pee is going all over the place like that. It's kind of fascinating in a way.
It is not so much about peeing but when a woman has such a great ass sitting on a toilet, you don't really care that she's peeing or taking a shit. You just want to admire.

I'd rather not watch her take a shit but I agree a woman with a nice ass sitting on a toilet is a 10/10 view
It's super feminine

It depends on how clean the bathroom is
To my understanding, women will sit down if it's a private bathroom or clean public bathroom, but a nasty public bathroom they'll hover over like that (often getting pee on the seat)

Attached: whawha.png (1276x690, 1.19M)

I understand that...i mean, some women, i would think that i wouldn't have a problem seeing her taking a shit. Actually seeing it though is a different story haha

Talk about some peach ass!

If I accidentally walked in a hot girl taking a shit, I wouldn't care
But to intentionally stand there and smell it is out of my comfort zone
Pissing however, I love

It probably makes a difference if she drops a log or has a diarrhea haha

This might sound crazy but I actually would rather walk in the latter if I had to choose
Like when girls mention being sick and having diarrhea, it doesn't bother me
But if they talk about just dropping a log it kinda does

>png
defaults write com.apple.screencapture type jpg;killall SystemUIServer

why you replying to yourself, samefag?

Love watching women squatting for a pee, I hope more women start squatting on the sidewalk when they need to piss :)

Well it doesn't sound crazier than what we're discussing here

Am part of a running club and the girls are always peeing in front of me when we're on long distances. Often I'm 'standing guard'.

As an EFRO fetishist I like watching women relieve themselves in general. Have done since I was a kid. There's no better site than a cute girl sitting on the toilet doing her thing imo. Yes I like watching them poo as well.
The smell isn't that bad. If it's from a cute girl there's no issue. You don't care about the smell when you do a shit, right? If it's some guy shitting obviously that's gross but if it's a girl it's fine. It can even be part of the fun because it's something that a girl never wants you to smell.

Anyway here's some vids I like
thisvid.com/videos/hidden-cam-pissing-and-shitting-compilation-in-a-college-toilet/ (first girl is really cute and doesn't shit if you don't like that bit also volume down not to blow out your ears)
ratedgross.com/videos/dual-cam-cute-fit-teen-girl-shitting-into-the-toilet-for-us-to-enjoy/ (this one is obvious fake spy and really low quality but the girl is mega cute)
thisvid.com/videos/hidden-cam-video-of-girl-shitting-on-toilet/ (this one has shit but you don't see it coming out, just a brief view of the product)