Hallie Biden admits TRUMP WON IN 2020 & ALL BIDENS KNOW IT

Hallie Biden admits TRUMP WON IN 2020 & ALL BIDENS KNOW IT

With link - Hallie Biden, daughter-in-law of usurper President Joe Biden, just tweeted that the whole Biden family knows the 2020 election is a fraud, and that Donald John Trump actually won:
"President Trump won that election and my entire family knows it."
twitter.com/HallieBiden/status/1564278325379534848

Hallie is the widow of Joe Biden's son Beau Biden, and also an ex-partner of Hunter Biden, who developed a sexual relationship with Hallie while 'comforting' Hallie about his brother's death.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (795x640, 60.9K)

who?
does she have any single, tiny, itty bitty, shred of evidence?
>yawn

Attached: 65voej.jpg (666x500, 114.89K)

kek so this is propaganda now? Just having drumpf supporters repeating this dumb shit at the thanksgiving table so they’re forever ostracised?
Smart move.

good job komrad ivan!
your rubles have been deposited into your accoun.

Attached: thumb_strange-that-barron-trumplooks-more-like-putin-thanlike-donald-i-7261380.png (200x168, 21.42K)

>unverified account
And yet dipshits will still fall for it. This entire thread included.

>Hallie Biden admits TRUMP WON IN 2020 & ALL BIDENS KNOW IT
watch how fast twitter takes that down

Hey how come Russia’s hegemony in Europe was nothing under Trump, but has since skyrocketed under Biden?

Like they did with the laptop. Lol imagine a president’s son taking classified documents to the Ukraine which Russia now more than likely has thanks to the Bidens. Oh wait.

>Hallie is the widow of Joe Biden's son Beau Biden, and also an ex-partner of Hunter Biden, who developed a sexual relationship with Hallie while 'comforting' Hallie about his brother's death.

Way to bury the lead. Homie hoopers were once a plague.

>fake account telling tards what they want to hear to scam for donations
Modern republicans in a nutshell.

The person is real, the account is fake, also demanding donations for "details" on the claims.

More like russia has been revealed as a paper bear under biden leading europe in standing up to them.

>>everyone's corrupt, apart from the guy I voted for
Even the one you voted for is a corrupt liar, you're all just too fucking stupid to realise it.

This is why the world is still, rightly, laughing at you, america.
Just nuke that shithole and be done with it.

Please die in a fire, Trumpcuck.

Paper bear that hasnt been defeated for months huh?

10/10 cope lil nigga

Trump was already complying with the fbi there is paperwork that literally says yeah tell us what you need and they decided to raid him, he also being an ex president has the power to have and declassify those documents. Killary never had that power to have classified documents on a unsecured anything she could not declassify anything as she never was president haha and her staff literally smashed phones with hammers so the fbi could not get the data on them, she wiped the computers completely using 3rd party software designed for making it unrecoverable. The only way you could compare these things is if trumps staff had been burning the paperwork and trying to flush it and jam it down a garbage disposal rather than hand it over, which they had already started doing. You are an imbecile.

>This thing on the internet supports my delusion, therefore, it must be true!
Yeah?

>1 day old account
>unverified
Trumptards, everyone

Bro, Russia is the laughingstock of the Western world. But keep on parroting your Kremlin talking points. You know the ruble is virtually worthless now, though, right?

Lol and likewise has spent months unable to defeat an enemy they thought they'd conquer in days ivancuck.
I admit, they had me fooled like most people. Sure we knew most of the big announcements of military advancements were pr bs that would never filter down to actual use but we'd assumed that they were at least maintaining the military power they so relied on even as they robbed the rest of the country blind.
After their trailer park scooby doo van level performance though people are even questioning how much of their nuclear arsenal is even still viable.

Ehh, might be ivanbots based on the quick cope in

>Kiev will fall in mere hours
>6 months later...
>Zelensky will be tried in Moscow on televsion
>6 months later...
>We will drive the Nazis from Ukraine!
>6 months later...
Russia has fewer occupying forces within the Ukrainian borders than they started with lmao. They've lost more land than they've gained.
China is distancing themselves entirely from the debacle whereas before China was stoking the flames online.

Add onto that, the divisiveness propaganda that was feeding into America online has slowed to a crawl when every other day it was ramped up to 11. Russia is spread so fucking thin a loose leaf could shatter them.

It's been glorious watching this play out. Shit, gas is even $2.76 where I live and the price of bread and milk is coming back down. Autumn is here and I'm getting cozy. Slava Ukraina.

Wrong.

Killary is a kinda badass name

look like cuck trump has fweelings all the sudden.. topkek

Attached: t1boq0xh1xk91.jpg (1080x1148, 80.13K)

Hell, even if they "won" and on a surface level seized lands they'd be looking at a partisan insurgency worse than afghanistan with ukrainians sabotaging any attempt to actually exploit the resources.
If their plan had worked and they'd managed a decapitation strike on the ukranian leadership with most of the infrastructure intact then they would have kept sanctions to a minimum and had it be more worth it. At this point though putin is just trying to save face and find a way out so his house of cards doesn't crumble.

Russia isnt part of the west you absolute dumbass

blah blah blah

Attached: Anime_furry_nazis.jpg (624x704, 241.32K)

Well the electoral process of the USA disagrees with her. Which is what matters. Soooo....btfo

Getting slapped around by a country 1/10 the size…

Imagine not understanding how hard Russia is getting cucked on the world stage right now

Like this is USA in Vietnam level embarrassing

Putin was like “I can take Kiev in two days if I like”

Can’t even take an airport several hours outside of Kiev

Fucking cucked

No shit faggot I'm saying the entire West laughs at them. If they didn't have nukes no one would take them seriously

He was extended every courtesy normal citizens like us wouldn't have been afforded.
The politely asked, they got court orders, with months inbetween, they got some documents back, trump got his lawyers to say it was all of them, and only after they somehow found out that wasn't true did they finally go in to get shit with a legal warrant.
>he also being an ex president has the power to have and declassify those documents
Ex presidnets habe no power to control classification and you probably know this and are just trying to distract with BS.
You think obama or clinton can just classify or declassify stuff whenever they want to this day?
>trying to flush it
Oh wait, are you trolling? It's so hard to tell when trumptards basically talk like a joke of themselves.