A 12yroId teen that I'm friends with (been family friends forever) has a Patreons and gets over $2000 a week from...

A 12yroId teen that I'm friends with (been family friends forever) has a Patreons and gets over $2000 a week from literal grown ass old men, some around 50+.

I find her attractive even though I'm in my 20s and we hang out most days.. I've even taken her out to dinner and lunch and we watch movies at each others all the time.. Am I bad guy Any Forums? I can't get in trouble for doing this, can I?

Attached: Why Must it Be.jpg (1079x1052, 325.37K)

Your future if you continue down this path safety bear

Attached: 169100.gif (240x184, 489.98K)

Eat shit and die, pedo

Why does she get that money?

Attached: artworks-000661087576-ab81h5-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 42.18K)

What does she do for the patron money?

Nothing illegal about what you are doing. But don’t you fucking DARE cross that line. Pussy is never worth jail. Go home and jerk off after like a good boy.

Don't cross the line op.

Pedos are hated by every class, criminal and civilian. Your life will be hell if you act on your feelings

She does clothing stuff, reviews of places and chats with followers etc. Her Patreon is like exclusive behind the scenes shit and special photos that aren't available other places.

She's literally like most attractive female influencers and gets guys to pay for her. Except she's 12.

"Every class"

Elitist spotted.

where are her parents?

Why is it so bad to have lunch or dinner with a 12 year old girl? Maybe going each other's houses to watch movie might seem weird tho

Are you saying that they aren't hated by pretty much every class (bar other pedos of course)?

A 12 year old girl you aren't related to. It's fucking weird and groomer behaviour. Especially when it's posted in an obsessive thread like this.

Had it been a kind gesture by an older gentleman, it would be fine. This thread makes it seem like grooming

What the fuck is a "12yrold teen"

that smells like cheese pizza

Attached: c5861dca56da7e3d5ff2e29e2f5cbecd.jpg (442x480, 32.79K)

Why are you simping when she has all those other simps

Her mother has her own clothing brand and also is social media influencer. Her dad is out a lot working sometimes for months but he's cool we had drinks together

>Had it been a kind gesture by an older gentleman, it would be fine.
It'd probably be taken as grooming anyway

She can take nine-inches up the butt.

Are you the loner type

So can I, she's not special

Nah she doesn't do nude stuff that would be weird

We're close family friends if it was with an older gentleman it would be weird I think

She pays for a lot of our meals haha