Anyone have tips on operating with little sleep? I've been getting busy lately...

Anyone have tips on operating with little sleep? I've been getting busy lately, and for the next 5 months or so I'm going to have to operate on 3-4 hours of sleep a night. Can't have coffee because the acidity fucks with my stomach ulcers.

Attached: 735673567376.png (794x668, 134.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IRt3g4Ps7IY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hydration for starters. Always being on the edge of pissing is a natural awake state.

Friendly reminder: sleep deprivation causes dementia.

Attached: 1661814962268387.png (416x643, 212.45K)

>Avoid people, keep busy
>Avoid being warm
>Naps

I deprive myself of sleep all the time all the time and I'm literally fine.

If you can't have coffee, maybe try caffeine tablets
Won't recommend energy drinks because make diabetus and fattus

relevant: youtu.be/IRt3g4Ps7IY
tkjm2

Attached: 1661130871280925.jpg (631x513, 54.23K)

What the fuck are you doing to require that kind of lifestyle?

full time at one job that pays $18 an hour, it pays the bills but I don't have any money left to save. To afford university next year I'm getting another 40 hour job to save up quick, which is going to have to be on top of writing college essays/applications and shit.

Smoke crystal meth, or snort it, or inject it, crush it up in a square of klenx and shove ut up your pooper, or shove it in your pee hole.

Are you American? If so you can apply for financial aid

damn I guess I never thought about that, will check it out

this. long term sleep deprivation WILL fuck you over. I'm still recovering from a period of starvation, stress and sleep deprivation months after the fact. Staying healthy is necessary

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but it's way better than what the fuck you're planning to do. College is fucking expensive if you haven't noticed and I doubt you'd save enough money in 6 months to afford 4 full years. If you could you wouldn't need to go to college in the first place.

Help me bros. It’s 1:30 am and I’m fucking wired as shit. I can’t sleep or get tired to save my life. I want to do things. I went on a five mile bike ride, jerked off even though I fucked my ex again last night, I’ve been painting my house, drawing out plants for things that still need to get done, etc. and I still fucking hyped. I gotta calm down I just can’t

melatonin or harder sleep drugs are meant for a pinch

try benadryl

Don’t take out loans though if you can afford it. They will fuck you sideways

I don’t have any. I don’t do drugs. I get high on life and man am I fucking high rn. Maybe I’m manic or some shit but I want to fucking party rn

benadryl works great just make sure you have a good alarm that can reliably wake you up. That benadryl makes you sleep like a rock.
Fair warning, prolonged use of benadryl daily has shown to cause signs of alzheimers and dementia lol, so only use it to get your sleep schedule back on track.

"i dont do drugs" if youre prescribed sleep aids fucking take them you retard. theyre not addictive and might help stop you from wrecking yourself