I’m ugly and short that’s why I can’t get a girlfri-

> I’m ugly and short that’s why I can’t get a girlfri-

Attached: 78C6BADE-0376-41DE-BD50-E42754A3E33D.jpg (750x866, 650.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jouw.postnl.nl/adresverzoek/beantwoorden/F8R52YYLOS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$

?

Is it really that hard to understand? He has loads of money and is gonna die in a few years, leaving her with all of it

he probably gets the good meds. bet that bitch is a junkie.

I think that’s incel cope

Go for the ugly girls

It’s well known he’s hung like a fucking donkey and cums like a firehose

lmao gay nigga

Her dad is literally a millionaire rofl

ITT: incels realize they're less funny, less interesting and less successful than the dude in a wheelchair

OP is... Not a faggot. What?

Srs?

He's even better looking than 99% of Any Forums

You have absolutely no fucking clue who either of them are.

Sure I do. That's scully and mulder.

kek

-end. Quite unfortunate. However, if you're ugly, short AND have plenty of money - oh, and a generally short lifespan also helps, pardon the pun - then acquiring a "girlfriend" isn't much of a problem, at all. The key is to hint at how much money you have. From there, everything's easy.

Attached: Ronnie.png (1278x715, 1.15M)

this. he's a virile alpha male. she can't resist him.

Fill in an address for our wedding: jouw.postnl.nl/adresverzoek/beantwoorden/F8R52YYLOS

God she'd be so easy to rape. He literally couldn't do anything. Even if he had a gun he wouldn't be able to hold it straight, the danger of him accidentally hitting her instead of me would be greater than the odds of me putting my baby in her uterus. Not that I wouldn't do it anyway, if not the first time then the second or the third. Or the hundredth, it's not like there'd be a time limit. Imagine him shaking back and forth as I'm plowing his woman with everything I've got. It would be the first time she's been fucked in years, at least to his knowledge. She'd be reminded of what she's missing out on, what she's been craving all this time but denying for the sake of the attention her virtue signalling gives her. But she wouldn't be able to hold it in for very long. I doubt it would take more than a few thrusts for her to reach her first orgasm, she'd probably be in a state of perpetual pent up sexual frustration. She'd completely forget he existed for the first few minutes, then panic as she realised her pet cripple was sitting there having a temper tantrum in his mechanised booster seat. If he came anywhere near us I'd pick him up by the throat in one hand and pulverise him against the wall until he was mush in my hands. I'd fucking stamp on his throat and rip the flesh from his nostril to his eye socket, then I'd fuck that too. Then I'd take my blood soaked cock from the gunky mangled mess I'd created and put it straight back in my new prize, and she'd love me for it. She'd love me for freeing her from the self inflicted prison she never realised she had put herself in until just now. She'd thank me profusely, she'd beg me to cum inside her over and over, she'd throw herself at me with kisses and cuddles and frantically grope her hands all over my body in an attempt to make me stay with her forever. She'd love me until the day I died and never think about the puddle I left on her living room floor that once resembled the homunculus.

If that’s true then you’re saying that every single female on the planet would be even easier to rape. I can almost smell your breath through the screen, go outside and get some sun.

It's a well known that she's a far far far left feminist that hates the modern man and masculinity and is trying to get back at the world by dating a cripple