Serious question: why are Latinos so violent and why do people only care about black crime rates if Latinos are far...

Serious question: why are Latinos so violent and why do people only care about black crime rates if Latinos are far more violent?

Attached: 1CEC332C-B185-4181-8B16-EBEF31A10C34.png (1200x686, 92.85K)

Do you mean Mexicans or latinos? Also because people only care about what happensnin their own country.

Mexican
i don't fucking now, guess dna can have something to do with it. I mean, our ancestors were fucking savages when it came to gory stuff, perhaps that makes sense?

Shut up. I'm gonna kill You

Joke.

As a Mexican I can say that life here is difficult. Violence becomes a means of survival. The police and courts don't work so you have to make yourself strong and take care of yourself and your family.

posted by a nigger that got his bitch taken by a latino

They have indian blood. You know, the people who’ve build pyramids out of sculls and drank blood as a part of their religious festivities. The traits selected through history for them to become this way stay in their genes. So, instead of manifesting in a structured religion, they just sell drugs and skin the faces out of their competitors to wear as mask while they giggle.
The only mistake if the conquistadors was their naive notion the natives could be redeemed.

Post mexican sluts

Attached: 1654813534507~2.jpg (1836x3264, 1.27M)

Check the stats niggers cause more deaths in America than all other races combined

More?

Attached: ass1.jpg (1080x956, 644.5K)

JUST POST LATINAS MILF

Attached: 1475197369885.jpg (1864x2552, 824.63K)

No, you're just a bunch of underevolved low IQ lower life forms that don't flush toilet paper after using it or wash their hands after taking a shit. Dirty, stupid peasants, unfuck yourselves.

your rhetoric bellongs to nigeria
the house of nigger

Classic nigger trying to point towards someone else. People with over 90 IQ can follow statistic nigger. Everywhere they are niggers are violent, unintelligent and responsible for most of the crime regardless of how little their population may be.

Esposa mexicana

Attached: 1543788288770.jpg (1859x2690, 1.43M)

user you retard that is India
Seems like the people who hate Mexico the most are the people who don't know anything about Mexico
Even driving through the poorest areas every place will still have toilet paper, tv, internet, electricity, etc.
Unless you have a farm there is no reason you wouldn't have these things unless you are broke and trying to save money

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-012404_Chrome.jpg (1080x785, 180.81K)

I love Mexico. Most beautiful women in my opinion. Good people. I am white and they accepted me into their group of friends than my own people.

Nigger detected

Mexican girls have the best ass and feet

Not him but I thought most of Mexico doesn't have good enough plumbing to flush down toilet paper?
In Latin America, the norm is having a separate basket for toilet paper if I'm not mistaken

I believe that what you think is influenced by the news that is shown in your country. I am Mexican and honestly the last country I want to visit is the United States, it is scary to visit a country with violence, weapons and massacres. How everywhere not all people are violent, but in every country there is a certain percentage that is, especially people without education or in a bad economic situation or with mental problems.