Day 8

Day 8
Hello
I am frog
Ask me anything. I will give you good
answer. I promise

Attached: FC48C600-FDE3-4043-8BBA-8346B3775601.jpg (480x516, 46.79K)

Are frogs as wise & mystical as I've heard?

Am I worthy and deserving of love?

is that blonde girl from today gonna be my girlfriend in the future?

Like any group, some wise, some dumb. Some evil, some good.
Look past surface: you will be happily surprises

yes, it shall be yes. enjoy

You misguided. It is not important if other love you or not. rather, if you cannot love self no one will able to love you.
Love yourself first. Others will follow

Someone else respond to your message. My answer this: Become man worthy of her love. Then she will come to you like flies when caught by frog tongue.

Attached: 5A7AA0AD-F7E4-41BC-B505-9E54284770B2.jpg (1117x734, 144.64K)

I will be here for while, friends. Go ahead. Ask

Attached: B6EF9336-CE16-4C49-9E39-84E0383A4BC4.jpg (995x678, 645.61K)

Are they putting chemicals in the water and have you experienced any sort of changes in behaviour, mood, or sexual desires from these chemicals?

Hello frog
I hope you are good

Your fortune: Bad Luck

I am happily surprises wise frog

Attached: blackacidpepe.jpg (1000x1000, 1.02M)

I just walked in on my sister in the bathroom. She didn't lock the door and I guess I didn't see the light creeping through the crack onto the carpet. Normally she locks the door. She was just peeing and wiping afterward.

I don't give a fuck, and I don't think it should matter at all. Shit happens, no biggie. But she is not like me. She is on the spectrum and has trust problems. I think the thing she fears most is people seeing her for who she is. Maybe not, but my seeing her 'in all her glory' has no doubt fucked her up big time. She is gonna be trashed for the next few months probably at least. She was just getting better and willing to put herself out in the world and actually do something too. I have no doubt I just set her back months if not years.

I didn't mean shit. I didn't do shit. But I did. I have a job offer from far away. I could go there tomorrow pretty much. It would hurt my current job if I just up and left, not to mention my mom and dad, but this might be the thing to do considering the circumstances. It might be best if I go. I'm just not sure.

What do, frog?

Attached: 1552023841647.jpg (804x802, 85.37K)

Someone ask this … I think only America experience such problem.

No such thing as good or bad luck. It will happen. You must avail all opportunities presented

You are fighting the war in your mind, when perhaps the battle was never to take place in future.
What I mean to say is, do not think whole situation in your mind. Let the moment unfold. Face events as they come.

Thank you for your wisdom, frog.

Attached: 1656964915697.jpg (1242x1233, 191.07K)

will sam hyde beat hasan piker in physical combat?

Thank you. Bri'ish frog. I will give it time.

Perhaps. Hard to say until clashing occur. I would fear the one who has nothing to lose

I’m no British. Best luck to you

Is there any problem in existence that can't be solved with copper wire?

Ribbit

You no British? Oh, okay. Cool. Then don't forget the "the" in front of future. Proper English would be "in the future", only british mongrels drop the article and say "in future".

Yes. If someone ask for aluminum wire

Good

I frog. No formal education