I Have the stable diffusion Ai running locally on my machine. I will take your suggestions now, if I like them

I Have the stable diffusion Ai running locally on my machine. I will take your suggestions now, if I like them.

Takes me proximately 2 minutes for each image to generate to get decent results. Certain public figures it dose better then others. In general its hit or miss. But the hits are great.

Certain words will give different results. For example impressionism, or photograph. Unreal engine works for realistic video game type graphics. Realistic cartoon is really good two.

when it comes to underage depictions, I will not do them. As the law is unclear on this. I would think it would be the same as lollis but idk. It can create some pretty dam realistic mages. So the depictions will most certainly piss powerful people off. No underage for now. The ai is based off off real people as a whole. This is why its a legal gey area.

It totally can do female anatomy pretty good, but not dicks.

A suggestion might be something like,

A impressionist painting of joe Biden dancing with Nancy.

Included is unreal engine 5 style image of Milana Vayntrub next to her 14 year old teenage son.

Attached: download (1).png (512x512, 315.2K)

Alright I'll suggest something.
a realistic cartoon image of a rainbow colored unicorn, wielding an illuminated long sword.

An impressionist painting of Donald Trump dancing with Air Bud.

Attached: download (6).png (448x448, 227.9K)

A photograph of Hitomi Tanaka on a subway train

It assumes the dog from the movies,

Attached: download (7).png (448x448, 275.06K)

2 woman in a sinking rowboat with red water

Clown girl with massive tits lifting up her bra

Not the best,

Attached: download (8).png (448x448, 257.13K)

hulk hogan eating a burrito but guess what he's a spider

Britney Griner sucking Putin's cock

That is what is was supposed to do.

>Clown girl with massive tits lifting up her bra
Has a hard time with that one.

Attached: download (9).png (448x448, 276.64K)

i see one girl, the other must have drowned lol

A realistic cartoon image of Mr. Peanut smoking a cigar while aiming a machine gun.

she is offscreen, her fat tits keeping her floating

a monkey butler

this kills the boner

Let's see if the AI can recreate historical depictions

A realism painting of an Assyrian boy weeping, before a female Scythian executes him by beheading.

Taylor Swift in a hooters uniform

Attached: 0twcvw0fzku81.jpg (640x853, 93.54K)

wasn't realistic

Attached: download (11).png (448x448, 165.51K)

eh kind of gets it

Attached: download (10).png (448x448, 274.88K)

Chrischan being sworn in as president of USA 2024 in the style of the last supper

Princess Diana kicking bill Clinton in the balls

And not Mr. Peanut. And not a cigar. And not a machine gun. Damn bro... wtf? Why did the other guy get a good looking unicorn and I get this yellow turtle looking fucker?

IT knows Putin would object I guess.

Attached: download (12).png (448x448, 271.03K)

Idk, the Ai works strange sometimes.

Fuck Google nigga.

I mean to be fair the AI replaced the longsword with a rod sticking out of it's front right leg.
It's almost perfect.

ghost with a boner

Yeah. At first I thought it was a magical cock.

he's not in to fucking other dudes