I work at a gas station

i work at a gas station ask me anything, keep the questions on topic of the gas station

Attached: gasstation.jpg (1200x805, 96.84K)

How big is your cock?

show me your thumb

Go poo

8 inches hard, 4 inches soft
no

How often do niggers come in?

are you always on guard in case shit goes down?

pretty often. 3/10 customers are black, 3.5/10 are white, 3/10 are mexican, .5/ are asian

How much is gas there?
and do you have ∆8, energy pills, and/or other various legal drugs at your gas station?

eh, i'm always a bit vigilant but not really. if they want to steal they can, i'm not losing my life or fighting for another persons store

Does your gas station have carnivals?

Are you selling gas?
Are you open right now?

Have you ever sucked on the nozzle of a gas pump like it's a juicy hog?

3.89 cent/gallon. cbd gummies and shots
no
yes and yes, we are a 24/7 gas station

no

What kind of pussy do you get on average?
Also describe some of the gas station pussy there, it's usually oddly good

how much gas can you siphon out of a car gas tank with your gay nobsukin powers?

never had any cats come into the store before and they aren't on my menu so i couldn't tell you if they're good or not. we have on average around 1 person bring in a """"service dog"""" every 2-3 weeks.
wow.. so quirky and random, i'm literally shitting my pants from laughter.

How well do you know your merch? What in your store would you suggest I buy if I wanted something nice to stick up my rectuum

a lot of people tell me the ice is really good. it's free, so take all you'd like.

do you cover the cost of stolen items? it's that way here in my shithole country

No

Do you have to clean the toilets?

What do you do with the money at the end of your shift?

>anything

How do I get a job and is it perfect for a loner weirdo at night?

You literally shit your pants?

have anything remotely exciting happened to you and or the gas station?

Where do you work?

no i don't clean the toilets. i don't get money at the end of the night i get paid weekly
just apply online. if you call them before you apply your chance of getting employed rises about 90% because they'll look for you specifically on their list of applicants
>uh oh.. he found out that being le quirky and le random is my entire personality.. better double down to hide my embarrassment!

do they need people working nightshift?

nothing that memorable. no fights or robberies or anything but one of my coworkers go flashed by a crackhead and there's a couple pimps who are regular customers and come in with their prostitutes
west coast

shot at any groids yet?

Are the prostitutes hot?

no but they're very.. how do i put this.. just not the thinking type. they'll leave their items on my counter and then go fetch more, they'll just stand in the way of other people and shit like that.
kek they're 3-4/10s with 30 pounds of makeup on with heroin scars all over, trust me bro i wash my hands for at least 30 seconds after i check them out

What state you in?

Are you allowed to be strapped?

do you have any plans to switch job?

how old do u need to be for the job?

Is there anywhere you can find a hot prostitute? (they dont exist)