Taxation is theft and those that collect them are tyrants

Taxation is theft and those that collect them are tyrants.

Attached: 1616239206205.jpg (800x450, 51.49K)

dude you live in a society

Attached: 1633434053734m.jpg (1024x473, 30.63K)

Shove that plebbit peanut right up your asshole

hello sir ive come to tax you

>b-b-b-but what about muh public roads

Attached: Gorlin's_sign_in_a_case_of_EDS.png (467x586, 573.64K)

How do you suggest we fix our crumbling infrastructure? Clearly you have an alternative and reasonable solution!

Agreed
I'm tired of funding the police

Attached: 54678798.png (600x515, 63.19K)

This is true

I didn't consent
Society is a rapist

“The method of raising revenue ought not to impede the transaction of business; it ought to encourage it. I am opposed to extremely high rates, because they produce little or no revenue, because they are bad for the country, and, finally, because they are wrong. We can not finance the country, we can not improve social conditions, through any system of injustice, even if we attempt to inflict it upon the rich. Those who suffer the most harm will be the poor. This country believes in prosperity. It is absurd to suppose that it is envious of those who are already prosperous. The wise and correct course to follow in taxation and all other economic legislation is not to destroy those who have already secured success but to create conditions under which every one will have a better chance to be successful. The verdict of the country has been given on this question. That verdict stands. We shall do well to heed it.”

Attached: 50cc.jpg (768x432, 26.76K)

They tax you to death right now how do you explain our crumbling infrastructure?

try this one on for size, my edgy teenaged friend:
>Money is theft.

how about you drive on dirt roads and pickup your mail from the post office everyday.

while youre at it, try to swim across streams and rivers.

without taxes, there will be no public works. fucking morons think govt can do these things for free.

“A government which lays taxes on the people not required by urgent public necessity and sound public policy is not a protector of liberty, but an instrument of tyranny. It condemns the citizen to servitude. One of the first signs of the breaking down of free government is a disregard by the taxing power of the right of the people to their own property. It makes little difference whether such a condition is brought about through the will of a dictator, through the power of a military force, or through the pressure of an organized minority. The result is the same. Unless the people can enjoy that reasonable security in the possession of their property, which is guaranteed by the Constitution, against unreasonable taxation, freedom is at an end. The common man is restrained and hampered in his ability to secure food and clothing and shelter. His wages are decreased, his hours of labor are lengthened. Against the recurring tendency in this direction there must be interposed the constant effort of an informed electorate and of patriotic public servants. The importance of a constant reiteration of these principles cannot be overestimated.”

Attached: 50cc.jpg (538x600, 135.51K)

Says the rich guy who doesn’t want to pay taxes.

>don't wanna give me your money?
>lol, what about that shit I don't do anyway lmaoooo

Attached: artworks-000226098377-rk5qoq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 23.83K)

Tax evasion is theft from everyone.

Attached: 1661756982313130.png (610x410, 334.5K)

Coolidge? NO UNIONS Coolidge?!
Talk about your tyrants.

“No matter what anyone may say about making the rich and the corporations pay the taxes, in the end they come out of the people who toil. It is your fellow workers who are ordered to work for the Government, every time an appropriation bill is passed.”

Attached: 50cc.jpg (553x369, 44.56K)

lolbertarian kys

Yeah but you fat Republicans are the ones who block tax hikes on the rich you fucking hypocrite

Libertarians are right that without a steady stream of taxation that the state would die. Fair enough. The problem though is that the world is filled to the brim with successful, albeit "successful," states. Killing the US state through strangulation of it's stream of taxation only achieves creating a power vacuum that another state will inevitably fill--likely one far less inclined to uphold the rights of the people.

That state might be foreign--perhaps the Mexican Cartels move in and take over.

That state might be local--perhaps someone pulls together enough hands and enough guns to maintain some sort of local power structure, begins absorbing more territories, becomes a warlord, and is the basis for a budding proto-state to take hold.

The simple fact of the matter is that while individual statehoods might not be eternal, states as a concept are so long as humans exist. Anarchy is at best a brief, transient, state of affairs until a state takes hold.

Libertarians should be thankful that the framers had the foresight to insist on enshrining a Bill of Rights.

“One of the rights which the freeman has always guarded with the jealous care is that of enjoying the rewards of his own industry. Realizing the power to tax is the power to destroy, and that the power to take a certain amount of property or of income is only another way of saying that for a certain amount of his time a citizen must work for the government, the authority to impose a tax upon the people must be carefully guarded. . . . It condemns the citizen to servitude.”

Attached: 50cc.jpg (1040x602, 62.28K)

Don’t post that cringe again Republishit.

Taxes are the price of society. If you dont want to pay taxes, go live in the woods offgrid or be homeless. BAM no more taxes. Problem solved.

Good point. Everyone should avoid paying taxes.

No they shouldn’t lolbertardo

Attached: quote-it-is-only-when-people-can-feel-that-their-lives-and-the-property-which-their-industry-calvin-coolidge-83-71-40.jpg (850x400, 73.68K)

Literally not clicking on your cringe lolbertarian. You might look up the 16th amendment sometime.

“If we had a tax whereby on the first working day the Government took 5 per cent of your wages, on the second day 10 per cent, on the third day 20 per cent, on the fourth day 30 per cent, on the fifth day 50 per cent, and on the sixth day 60 per cent, how many of you would continue to work on the last two days of the week? It is the same with capital. Surplus income will go into tax-exempt securities. It will refuse to take the risk incidental to embarking in business. This will raise the rate which established business will have to pay for new capital, and result in a marked increase in the cost of living. If new capital will not flow into competing enterprise, the present concerns tend toward monopoly, increasing again the prices which the people must pay.”

Attached: 50cc.jpg (1273x719, 58.83K)

Ok cultist

Attached: Calvin-Coolidge-Quotes-and-Sayings-meaningful-wisdom (1).png (819x441, 279.42K)

>The constitution is a cult
Strong autism detected

I don't think you understand what that word means. So how does it feel to be in a cult? Cause you're in one.

Attached: quote-don-t-expect-to-build-up-the-weak-by-pulling-down-the-strong-calvin-coolidge-6-34-56.jpg (850x400, 49.01K)

So how would we continue to have things like garbage disposal and road maintenance?

You dumb motherfucker. The states ratified the 16th amendment through due process.

You need to delete your thread now

Thinks government is the only thing that provide services. Peak retardation.

The private sector doesn’t shithead. Do you like being humiliated like this?

Nah. So were you forced into the cult?

Attached: 3f59b88a481cb23972b27fde8033ce0b.jpg (562x335, 46.8K)

Delete your thread retard

“I want taxes to be less, that the people may have more.”

Attached: 50cc for the people.jpg (1280x720, 113.56K)

The incel screams at the screen saying that private sector doesn't do shit while slamming his Apple keyboard with his pudgy fingers.

Nah. You are free to leave anytime. Though if you will leave your cult I dunno if that will ever happen.

Attached: e475f27968ab4bf9b4dcc989d33e8d76.jpg (850x400, 31.38K)

Attached: Calvin-Coolidge-quote-about-future-from-State-of-the-Union-Address-1d5227.jpg (1200x630, 75.03K)

Buying shit isn’t a social service retard
You were told to delete your thread

Attached: 306945348-04cf3a0169bf241b22c1867ee998f32a.jpg (700x700, 83.24K)

I don’t want to leave dumb shit. I want taxes to go up. You can go to Russia where they don’t pay any oh wait you’re already from there

This pisses off the incel cultist.

Attached: th-4178669480.jpg (474x223, 17.48K)

stop posting nah you fucking autist