Another one bites the dust :(

Attached: w6xk455lkxk91.jpg (1125x1189, 108.32K)

he's gonna get #metooed
since he only likes women half his age

The never got Jack. Leo's going to be fine.

Attached: Jack_Nicholson_2001.jpg (220x335, 20.67K)

Oh no a rich Hollywood actor has relationship problems. However will I sleep tonight?

He's not having relationship problems. He dumps women when they get too old. LOL

Based. I hope someday I get rich so I can do that too.

I dont know man, even George Clooney figured out that getting married and sharing your life with someone is better than perpetual dating and chasing younger women

Attached: 1310098075988.jpg (294x295, 17.13K)

He must have a close knit circle of guy friends. I don't know how else you could remain so unattached to women you're dating, and just up and leave them one after the other. He must not give a shit about any of these chicks. He's either a sociopath who is incapable of love, or he has close guy friends.

the ratpack v2 yeah they're kind of broromantic but heretosexual friends i suppose, one of them is tobey maguire, it is like their great gatsby characters but like irl shit's weird
and gay

>or he has close guy friends
Clooneys closest relationship prior to his Armo wife was a pig, guy is light in the loafers

Leo is getting too old to chase rugrats around, meaning some 23yo whore is about to get financially set for life

Attached: 1619513866809.jpg (2500x2921, 383.27K)

Shit, I'd dump em when they hit 18

She was legal and he can afford it. Nothing to see here. Move along.

>Leo is getting too old to chase rugrats around, meaning some 23yo whore is about to get financially set for life
nope he is redpilled to the max. he wont fall for love BS

>She was legal and he can afford it. Nothing to see here. Move along.
agreed. sadly most guys are idiots and expect him to live like them. He is in the 99th percentile of men, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I think what people fail to understand is that Leo is actually the smoking hot 10/10 chick in every relationship he's in. The girl is lucky to be with him, never the other way around. It's a way of life that is completely alien to pretty much all men, including me.

>incapable of love
he has a ton of options lined up. you dont. your brain forces you to love because of a scarcity mindset. he has abundance. he is in a completely different paradigm

yes the women want him more than he wants them + there are a ton of women ready to date him. that creates jealousy and women are fiercely competitive to get top tier men.

I don't think you're correct. My brain doesn't crave familiarity, affection, and love because of "scarcity". My brain craves it because I'm biologically wired that way. I would still like to fuck new pussy all the time, of course, but I would STILL like to have a "one" girl waiting for me at home at the end of my day. If he isn't wired that way, then my gut tells me something is wrong with him. Perhaps he craves the same thing, but won't allow himself to have it. In which case, there must be a hole inside of him that will never be filled.

Based Leo is the only one who played his cards right. When will GigaChads learn that women just use them ans suck the life off of them

Attached: Dicaprio_based.png (1256x1705, 1.16M)

> I would still like to fuck new pussy all the time, of course, but I would STILL like to have a "one" girl waiting
hypotheticals... most men in leos situation dont behave like that. the 1st relationship inevitably fails resulting in separation or divorce. no man magically stays in love with 1 woman and goes around fucking new pussy.

> I'm biologically wired that way
to ensure the kids reach maturation. that's the entire evolutionary reason for bonding. we are equally wired to spread our seed hence
>I would still like to fuck new pussy
only 5% or less actually make that happen, its simply not possible for most men.

he had to take a lot of dick to get where he's at today