If you smoke weed, you are a drug addict and a loser, KYS

If you smoke weed, you are a drug addict and a loser, KYS

Attached: weed.jpg (1400x787, 491.46K)

Weed is not addictive, nor does it make you inherently less productive.

cry more

Sounds like you need to smoke some weed

I bet you don't even smoke crack

These cowards

>drug addicts who cant cope that the "plant" has fired their brain

Marijuana actually creates more great matter in your brain and encourages neuroplasticity.

There’s a literal jar of weed in my room and I haven’t smoked all day by choice. Explain how I’m an addict

>I took one day off!
lol, cmon man

Drinking this ;)

Attached: 20220818_203019.jpg (2016x1049, 487.67K)

10/10 made me reply

marijuana is trash, the drug for faggots who don't want to do drugs

addict loser

If you want to quit in 4 hours, listen to Dr. Allen Carr’s audiobook “easy way to quit cannabis”

Worked like a charm for me… don’t even miss it tbh

That shit kills brain cells

This is actually my second day of not smoking. You are a retard who does not know what the word addict means

Results may vary, but it definitely turns me into a lazy jerkoff. Still feels good so I do it anyway, including at work.

>the drug for faggots who don't want to do drugs
I smoke crack too, but that straight up does not make sense.

it definitely depends what type of person you are, but also what you use it for.

Maybe you should put the crack pipe down and read it again.

Attached: 1640658236536.png (528x438, 235.96K)

WHERE MY KINGS AT

Attached: KMK.webm (708x480, 1.14M)

A drug for people who do not want to do drugs is like saying a sport for people who do not like sports. Are you calling weed bowling?

it does both those things, keep living in denial

That analogy works, sure.

I smoke weed and then lift weights, fuck you loser.

I don’t even smoke weed anymore but i just came here just to call you a fucking retarded sheltered fag. Neck yourself.

That's inaccurate though, as heroin and crack are fucking retarded and boring. You are just being twelve.

Why is everyone I know talking about this… and now on Any Forums too

behold the Strawman God

Attached: 33.png (600x605, 79.01K)

Don't worry,op. If someone smokes the weed, I heard that they will most likely die within the first year due to overdose of the cannabinoids and the thc's. Weed has destroyed so many lives. It's hard to imagine e why someone would inject something into their body that is as violent as the marijuana. I pray for the war on drugs to continue saving countless lives.

>crack is boring
>t. weedfag
this is your brain on weed

I can't even go an hour without injecting a marijuana.

Weed is the only drug in my experience that isn't actually fucking retarded besides salvia and DMT.

Have you had acid? Because this is all just a matter of taste obviously but if acid is fucking retarded and salvia isn't, that's about the weirdest drug opinion I've ever encountered.

I know and I don't care user

Attached: masacreeee.jpg (224x225, 10.87K)

Yeah, hate acid. It makes you pretty much retarded, but also makes things all wavy (which is obviously fake).

That's why I do HHC. Besides my regular weed source is gone and I'm too lazy to find a darknet market.