Cuck King - Part 8

Continuation of the greatest saga ever

Attached: 26862A47-FDDA-428F-B186-AB1034935D57.jpg (748x1442, 625.6K)

Attached: 888.png (1824x2190, 1.78M)

Attached: 999.png (1858x1165, 531.35K)

Attached: 777.png (1724x1125, 1.1M)

I had a virgin girlfriend and I cucked her out and turned her into a whore that started fucking men without my consent.

I regret it every day. It was so fun until things got rocky.

Attached: IMG_8881 2.jpg (2679x2319, 978.56K)

that's it

Attached: 555.png (1841x917, 470.17K)

FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER FAGGOT THIS IS THE CUCKKINGS REALM

My wife i am bi fag

Attached: 1325421699652.jpg (1100x1588, 173.36K)

Mfw I made the screencap!

Attached: D88C34B2-5CA5-450E-85C4-7E2EF4EDDC4F.jpg (786x1024, 137.5K)

How old is the alpha bull anyways? I have mad respects for him since he plays cuck-king like a fiddle but damn does he writes as if he was raised in the jungle

I think Cuck King said 30’s but I could be wrong

Also to any newfags, this isn’t a general cuckold thread, this is a thread only for Cuck King and his war council

He’s the result KuckKings peoples attempts at introducing niggers to the US. The Goybull is gods punishment to our KuckKing for his Jewish blood. He can yet overcome this trial and free himself from the effects of The Sinner and her Goybull if he abandons his juden half and embraces the teachings his war council has fought so hard to bestow upon him.

writes like any white man under 25 and over 18 to be fair

Yeah, probably from some nigger part of Texas not a country boy

We must praise him for showing some teeth in the last update, though.

With divorced being mentioned, we must steer our CuckKing from The Sinner's manipulations, because her propaganda only serves to hide the fact that her current lifestyle is entirely dependent on him.

She stands to lose much more than him.

RICH NYC MAN RISE UP

Does anyone have the full sized pics?

>Also to any newfags, this isn’t a general cuckold thread, this is a thread only for Cuck King and his war council
we live to serve thy Grace

Attached: SO GET WHOOOOORES.jpg (1280x720, 81.32K)

found a picture of the NYC money trying to tempt our CuckKing with prostitutes and gold. The time will come for these distractions king. That time will not come untill The Sinner is gone from your life.

Attached: A6D84557-A14F-47DA-B9F6-EBA60E2DA5BB.jpg (2301x3200, 1.22M)

This. The Sinner is afraid. She has been confronted and now she will use every foul trick she has to keep her claws in our king. This is the most critical time for him. If he holds strong he will reign above The Sinner and the Goybull. If he falterers he will fall back to his place in hell.

Hahahaha

Can someone give a synopsis for us newfags?

I'd smash

just look through the posts faggot

I believed this pathetic larp until the jewish part.

Is the "bull" a black guy

CuckKing comes to ask the Any Forumstards if he’s getting cucked by getting into a mfm three way with The Sinner. The Sinner falls for the Goybull and CuckKing suffers for his failures of judgement. After a long and hard battle he has begun to abandon his kike half and embrace the path of a Lord by growing a spine and showing his teeth. But it is a perilous time for our king as The Sinner is now trying to use her Juden tricks to tangle CuckKing back into her web. We pray he prevails.

Post the girls pic she seems to have a nice pussy

When he said "she seemed taken aback", I feel like that's a turning point in this saga.
For the first time in 3 days, for a tiny little moment, HE was the one in charge. I'm genuinely happy for him standing up for himself

Goybull is a wigger. The results of CuckKings kind mixing niggers with goy culture to poison the well of our land. Now that poison is purging our king of his kike blood. As cancer is purged from a body so too shall he be healed by this.

no, confirmed white

Although of dubious uprising, to say it politely

Look man if your wife is doing this shit and telling u she "loves" but still not listening to u u better get ready to leave her and your best revenge is to treat her like a dirty whore fist her call her names choke her get all your anger out on her and detach your feelings from her then leave

This.
>taken aback
Scared. The cheating whore was afraid for the first time in this ordeal. Cuck king needs to keep that shit up and put the whore in her place for good.

man work has been great this week already cause kuck king kike fucked up his marriage. Any Forumsros these are the best threads in a while

Attached: 462A0723-3CAD-4EFF-AB1A-8E4561B65387.gif (375x375, 168.27K)