Would you live in Japan if you could?

Would you live in Japan if you could?

Attached: hinomaru.jpg (2560x1706, 111.4K)

Of course, do they hate Mexicans though ??

No.

only if i could live in the countryside and have a huge garden i take care of and it rains all the time c:

Yes, and blacks too !

No! Japan is shit, only a nigger would thing Japan is cool, everything I want can be done by a computer in my house, in case I want to become a manganese jap slave

>No! Japan is shit, only a nigger would thing Japan is cool
>only a nigger would thing Japan is cool
> nigger would thing
> would thing
>thing
Jesus Christ user the state of you.

Attached: FHo8Ng_X0A0kjQ7.jpg (311x326, 15.97K)

Im Phonefagging user

Then it's even worse than we thought

My computer it’s bussy

I like Japan, but no.

Nah.
I don't speak the language, and I have no roots there.
Would be a pain in the ass, and while I'm not a problem guy they generally don't care for foreigners.

if they invited me yes

Was the Blame manga ever published in japan?

Imagine being a chink and discriminating against Mexicans

Maybe. I have family there, and I've thought about starting a bar, which is apparently dead easy to do in Nippon, at least in terms of licenses and permits. Nips love their booze.

Attached: stock-photo-5656132.jpg (2000x1331, 1.69M)

No. I don't need to work an absurd number of labor hours to barely get by.
Also, I suck at learning the language. That's important, most have no interest in knowing English.

I don’t get the fascination with Japan. I’m positive it’s only American weebs that fixate about it, that view it as the edgelord destination of choice. The only thing it’s got going for it is relatively low crime. It’s cucked tier crime, beneath the surface type crime, westerners are obviously not bothered by that, particularly Americans, because they’re used to spics and niggers walking around with guns.

1990 Japan? Sure.
2022 Japan? Nope.

No. My money worths more here. Also I've heard Japanese people don't like meds

They think Hispanics are all about dancing and fun for no reason over there.

Japan should be for the Japanese only!

yes

That's racist !

i love the aesthetics of japan and the food and how clean it is and shit. i just dont feel like id fit in there or be welcome. id get judged.

>implying Japan don't hate everyone who isn't Japanese

Attached: 655778990.jpg (600x600, 72.62K)

No, many Americans were fascinated before that. Maybe if our car companies didn't suck so much ass, and make the freaking Datsun 210 seem good, there would be less interest.

Probably not. Densely populated areas make me queasy and their countryside isn't worth it in comparison to what I have available here. I could get along with other more behavioural aspects though.

Attached: 1613223694698.jpg (554x554, 29.08K)

Yes. Also, I love how they tell the forcible end racism crowd to fuck off. Fuck the diversity is strength crowd. They should be stuck in refugee cities with no armaments and no anal bum covers.

Maybe for a while, but ultimately no.
It's not my homeland, it's not my people, I wouldn't be able to live the way I want, I'd be very unhappy if I had to live there forever.