Whats it like to have a gf bros

whats it like to have a gf bros

Attached: 115151321553.jpg (902x508, 69.01K)

imagine your mom but 30 years younger and she actually wants to have sex with you

Awesome when it works. Nightmare when it doesn’t.

its a great until her third o.d.

Annoying.

Overrated

Great fun at first! Nothing but laughs and cum. Then you both get comfortable. She doesn't dress up like she used to. You don't do those little things that made her fall for you in the first place. You still have sex but it's less exciting now. Your both looking at other people and placing your emotions into someone else. She goes out and wears that dress you never see anymore. You drink with the bros and play wingman for all your single friends. You both get THIS close to cheating. guilt. You begin to realize she's just not what you thought. She realizes you just aren't what she's looking for. The relationship gets cold. Your date nights are now binging media and cold leftovers. Sex is still happening but it's so you can prove to each other that there has to be some reason you are still together. Then one day, someone says it.
>we need to talk

Super frustrating and annoying most of the time. Fun some of the time.

A thousand times this. I wish it wasn't true but this guy nailed it.

If you find the right one it’s not too bad. Sure there’s days where she’ll piss you off but who doesn’t. If you find one that’s like you in the good ways you’ll always have similar interests to share and bond over. Me and my gf see each other Every day for a year now and there’s always something to do. If you find a bad one though, you’ll know. 99% of women are shallow and whorish. That 1% does exist they’re just not black or Mexican and have dads (hence the not black part)

why are you retarded virgins obsessed with being tied down with a gf or wife? i hope it's just the sex you want because pretty much the rest of it sucks
verification not required

great until you found out she has been cheating on you and has been lying for the past few years.

fucking whores.

fuck bros, is it even worth it?

Attached: 1660612683557866.gif (220x323, 1.82M)

>That 1% does exist they’re just not black or Mexican and have dads (hence the not black part)

Attached: G8dM0YH.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

no its not

boring unless it's an east asian girl

Attached: ITZY (있지) '유나' 뮤직뱅크 출근길 직캠 _ 220715 _ 4K by -wA- [Utidht9y23M]-[01.38.265-01.45.839].webm (608x1080, 1.61M)

you've never had a girlfriend, how would you know?"

Attached: aftereverythingivedone.jpg (3600x3412, 1.12M)

speak for yourself.
I met my wife and we had amazing sex for the last 6 years. We both still love each other.. she surprises me with notes, and back massages and all that good stuff.

>imagine your mom

Wholesome

Attached: boobaooba.gif (600x338, 510.04K)

you must be some cuck that works in an office. Of course she left you. She needed a real man with a real job that won’t get replaced by indians.

You deserve all the pain you got.

In the beginning the sex is always kino, blowing load after load. After awhile she gets sick of your shit and spreads legs less often. Inevitably break up in search of new leg spreader. True story.