What exactly did Mike Teavee do wrong again?

What exactly did Mike Teavee do wrong again?
>Boy sees shrink ray teleporter
>Uses it
>Has no regrets and enjoys it
I don't see the problem.

Attached: dadf.jpg (1280x720, 95.21K)

Attached: IllegalLiveGopher-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 190.33K)

Ignoring Wonka's warning, disobeying the set limitations, disrespecting Wonka and his property. Fuck every single one of those kids and Charlie too.

Well maybe Wonka shouldn't have showed a 9-year-old a shrink-ray teleporter and expected him not to play with it.

Do you have any idea how much it costs to operate a shrink ray for 0.8 seconds?

Cheap enough that Wonka was literally planning to use it to teleport candy around the globe.

Back then Any Forumstards were a bad thing society.
Now it's the name.
Roal doal or whatever the fuck his name was I rolling in the grave

>"Look at me everybody I'm the first person in the world to be sent by television!"
>"Wow, what a wild trip that was."
>"This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me!"
>"Wow, that was something, can I do it again?"
>"Don't worry about a thing mom, I feel fine!"
>"I'm famous, I'm a TV star! Wait till the kids back home hear about this!"
He was clearly enjoying himself. Even I remember watching the movie as a kid Mike's age and thinking that it looked like fun and wanting to try it out myself.

It was different back then tv was bad and you couldn't enjoy life.
That's why boomers are so angry they're parents were those faggots.

Maybe with the production model however this was the prototype and costs over $900,000 to fire that gun for 12 seconds

Well Wonka was already willing to fire it once just to send a piece of chocolate, maybe he should've just let Mike use it instead. What's more interesting, teleporting a boy, or teleporting a candy bar?

Spbp

Since when are children supposed to perfectly follow every rule?

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a moralistic novel intended to teach children not to be gluttonous and sloth (Augustus Glump) greedy (Violet Beauregard), vain (Mike Teavee) or prideful and wrathful (Veruca Salt)

I love Roald Dahl tho

I feel like they missed the mark with Mike though

Wonka wanted a traditional conservative male with respectable traits. They all let him down beside Charlie. A few lefties tried for the job, quickly got rid of. Mike displayed a couple of undesirable traits.

>Mike displayed a couple of undesirable traits.
Like what?

I think the politicization of everything should be a mental illness.
Jesus Christ dude.

the other part of Mike Teavee was his mother who let him do whatever the fuck he wanted, like the other shitty kids

I guess Mike Teavee was really more of warning to the parents than the children, "don't let your kids do whatever they want or they'll end up pocket-sized".

Wonka employed refugees who sought political asylum fleeing violence in their homeland though

he had his fifteen minutes of fame, you could say

It's too bad he was the last one to go, I'm sure he would've enjoyed all the other kids seeing him shrink.

This is your brain on Any Forums

He likes guns, he watches western movies, and he dresses as a cowboy, Mike was the most conservative kid in the group.